What Jordan (if any) will you wear the first day of school?

Given the flu game release i'm DEFINITELY going to have to get around to un-ds'ing my '03 Black/red XII

I Remeber These Days But I Graduate Last Year But On My First Day Last Year I Wore My Playoff VIII's Broke Necks

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Once you get to college, this shhhh won't matter one bit.

i second that
laugh.gif
.... i'll be a sophomore in college, going to probably wear my CDP 3s

third in that notion, i wore the metallic V's and ball shorts

going to the tenth grade and since we can only wear mostly black shoes have to be the 3m all black 5s

Break necks early on ...
Og Grape V's ...
Og mars Iv
Fire Red III's
ChicagoII's
Og Neutral Grey 1's ...

Week rotation that is ... and thats only if i were to have those i only got 1's lol and there back at home

Break necks early on ...
Og Grape V's ...
Og mars Iv
Fire Red III's
ChicagoII's
Og Neutral Grey 1's ...

Week rotation that is ... and thats only if i were to have those i only got 1's lol and there back at home

Originally Posted by FLAboiDOLPH

I SAY YOU ROCK EM BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TIGHT FIT TOO, OR YOU WILL BE CLOWNED
no you don't. make sure you have tight grades, or you will be clowned in the real world. nobody gives a *!!$ about what you wear.

Going to 11th too lol. Im not sure I took back my nubucks to try and cop the V pack but that didnt work. May talk to my dad about his other pair. I thinki'll go with OG taxis(given I can fix them more) or CDP 13s.

Im gonna be in 11th, my first day im gonna wear the red suede 5's and wear a different pair for the whole month of september just to break some necks andshow the freshman what swag is...lol cant wait

I think I'm gonna wear the Black/Red CDP 1's...that's if I can still get enough money to buy em

^ dmp?

Im gonna be a freshman in college and nobody cares there. i'll probably just where 1/2 cents or Laser IVs

Originally Posted by CityFly

I Remeber These Days But I Graduate Last Year But On My First Day Last Year I Wore My Playoff VIII's Broke Necks

Cant really see how those would break too many necks??... but okay

Summer's been cut a week short for us over here cuz of budget cuts. Goin' into the 11th and i'm in link crew so i gotta wear this green link crewt-shirt to show that i "care" for these punk-%+% freshies, so prolly my Forest XIV's, but the day after. Most def. my OG Concord XI's!!!!

well in my city you stay in first period for more than have the day so that the office can gather all the stuff and attendance they need (or w/e) so im goingto wear a plain white t girbauds and my CDP XX1

Back
Top Bottom