what jordan was uglier than the xix?

I think the absolute worst is the 18

The 19 and 15 were ugly but I can stomach them if worn right, there is no justice for the 18s

The XX2 was hideous. I actually liked the XIXs a little. The OG all-whites were pretty decent.
So much hate for XV, hahaha. Personally, Lows, Flints and Columbias are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. If they retroed those, I'd cop in a sec. 

The XX2 was hideous. I actually liked the XIXs a little. The OG all-whites were pretty decent.
So much hate for XV, hahaha. Personally, Lows, Flints and Columbias are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. If they retroed those, I'd cop in a sec. 

I cant believe people that love jordans can fix there lips to say the xix were ugly,they are in my top five jordans of all time,there one of the best looking jordans in my opinion,i personally think people dont know how to wear them.Its funny how much hate the xix get online but when i waer my all black/red or all white/red regionals i break more necks than someone wearing any kind of 11s.When i wore one of my white/red xix regionals pairs for the first time at he beginning of the summer people thought they were 11s because of all the red PL that is around it,xix are one of my favorites and im happy as hell i doubled up on the black/red and white/red and i will double up on these two cw when retrod again but i dont like any other colors of the xix to be honest.

I cant believe people that love jordans can fix there lips to say the xix were ugly,they are in my top five jordans of all time,there one of the best looking jordans in my opinion,i personally think people dont know how to wear them.Its funny how much hate the xix get online but when i waer my all black/red or all white/red regionals i break more necks than someone wearing any kind of 11s.When i wore one of my white/red xix regionals pairs for the first time at he beginning of the summer people thought they were 11s because of all the red PL that is around it,xix are one of my favorites and im happy as hell i doubled up on the black/red and white/red and i will double up on these two cw when retrod again but i dont like any other colors of the xix to be honest.

The xix are very underrated and i hope it stays like that so i can buy them with ease everytime there released but i doubt it though especially the way how people beast over any jordan retro these days most likely they will be like the 7 bord of the future,i jordan shoe everybody hated when first dropped then a must have when released again.

The xix are very underrated and i hope it stays like that so i can buy them with ease everytime there released but i doubt it though especially the way how people beast over any jordan retro these days most likely they will be like the 7 bord of the future,i jordan shoe everybody hated when first dropped then a must have when released again.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

XIX's were pretty decent. IMO the XVIII is the ugliest. i just dont like that shoe at all.

factually correct
scientifically verifiable
signed and certified

the 18 is like having each foot up a cow's +%!*.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

XIX's were pretty decent. IMO the XVIII is the ugliest. i just dont like that shoe at all.

factually correct
scientifically verifiable
signed and certified

the 18 is like having each foot up a cow's +%!*.

Back
Top Bottom