what jordan was uglier than the xix?

I, II, IX, X, XV, XX, XX2, & 2009.... But, I like the XIX.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I think the absolute worst is the 18

The 19 and 15 were ugly but I can stomach them if worn right, there is no justice for the 18s

the 18's were a simple yet smooth looking shoe, nothing over the top with it, it was just smooth.....the 19's? not so much.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I think the absolute worst is the 18

The 19 and 15 were ugly but I can stomach them if worn right, there is no justice for the 18s

the 18's were a simple yet smooth looking shoe, nothing over the top with it, it was just smooth.....the 19's? not so much.

I can't ever imagine myself wearing these shoes casually...(maybe able to wear the Obsidian colorway...maybe)
415_1_.jpg

Seriously though, XV's are perfect for performing clowns to wear...
laugh.gif

I can't ever imagine myself wearing these shoes casually...(maybe able to wear the Obsidian colorway...maybe)
415_1_.jpg

Seriously though, XV's are perfect for performing clowns to wear...
laugh.gif

XX2's are pretty much the UGLIEST, Mann I hate that shoe !!
Makes me want to puke by visioning it in my head
sick.gif
LOL !!

XX2's are pretty much the UGLIEST, Mann I hate that shoe !!
Makes me want to puke by visioning it in my head
sick.gif
LOL !!

I agree with many, I like the XIXs, back in the days it's true that they clearly had a Jordan Team flavor more than a numbered Jordan flavor but confort and quality are impressive (got the west coast OG and CDP BRED). XVIIIs are worst imo and JB can't beat these VIII low, no matter how hard they try, the mix of materials and colors is simply the worst I've personaly seen. :
air-jordan-viii-317251-261-a.jpg

I agree with many, I like the XIXs, back in the days it's true that they clearly had a Jordan Team flavor more than a numbered Jordan flavor but confort and quality are impressive (got the west coast OG and CDP BRED). XVIIIs are worst imo and JB can't beat these VIII low, no matter how hard they try, the mix of materials and colors is simply the worst I've personaly seen. :
air-jordan-viii-317251-261-a.jpg

I'd have to say the 15 as well.
But I guess at the end of the day, its all opinionated. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. It shouldn't matter what other people think of your shoes, if you like 'em, wear 'em proud.

I'd have to say the 15 as well.
But I guess at the end of the day, its all opinionated. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. It shouldn't matter what other people think of your shoes, if you like 'em, wear 'em proud.

Say what you wish cosmetically about the XIX, but it is hands down one of the BEST performing basketball shoes ever made.

Remember Jordan shoes are meant for the courts first and foremost. Fashion is second place and it should always be that way.

Personally I love the XIX's. Very well designed shoe.

Say what you wish cosmetically about the XIX, but it is hands down one of the BEST performing basketball shoes ever made.

Remember Jordan shoes are meant for the courts first and foremost. Fashion is second place and it should always be that way.

Personally I love the XIX's. Very well designed shoe.

Back
Top Bottom