What Jordans Are These? Possibly New for 09?

61926051bd069613cb5e45d728f3a376334d49ff.jpg

WRONG TOPIC, THIS BELONG IN THE NIKE TOPIC!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by lemurkicks23

mad.gif
Wow I can't believe some of the people on this forum. He wasn't talking about the Huaraches, hes talking about the shoes on the left sideof the picture. Some of you people need to stop for a second and read through the post, seriously.

They look like cheap plastic ugly !*%!. And SMH of these people who don't read the first post about what shoe they should be looking at
indifferent.gif
JB forum turning into the I$$ playground

Originally Posted by lemurkicks23

mad.gif

Man people lets learn to read. Anyway like everyone else all I know is that they are awful.

Reading isn't the main issue here, even though it was explained several times that the shoes/boots in question are the ones to the left of the '09Raches. Attention to detail is the issue. People are just looking at the Huaraches and trying to flame someone. Pay attention kiddies.

Next time i make a post i'll be kind enough to highlight the shoes in discussion as to not confuse those ignorant NTers who apparently can't read

A re you referring to the JUMPMAN shoes in the REAR Lefthand iddle of the pic? da Kix Patent Red and Black lookin like rain boots??

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Next time i make a post i'll be kind enough to highlight the shoes in discussion as to not confuse those ignorant NTers who apparently can't read

laugh.gif
hey don't worry man at least some of got what shoe you was talkingbout...as for ones who didn't...ppl and their common sense nowadays
grin.gif
tired.gif

but thanks for info...Idk what they are but they are truly
sick.gif
(ugliestjordan ever made out of all catergories)...but I don't think that these are are 2k9s...I hope they aren't either...I don't plan on copping 2k9sanyway...unless they end up giving me the following reactions when I see pics:
eek.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif

Peace

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

A re you referring to the JUMPMAN shoes in the REAR Lefthand iddle of the pic? da Kix Patent Red and Black lookin like rain boots??
if you read the very original post, yes i am...

Originally Posted by The Dunk Monk

listen dip %%$+ you might find this hard to believe but those are nikes.... yeah i know right

woah.. you mad?
laugh.gif

they are some ugly *+% boots, but they remind me of the 19s with the patent.. JB needs to stop with the garbage

Originally Posted by The Dunk Monk

listen dip %%$+ you might find this hard to believe but those are nikes.... yeah i know right
wow 1st post and you come into forum like that....
mad.gif
(bad lookon your part)...and YOU may find it hard to believe but reading is fundamental(not going torisk getting banned by calling you the word you reffered to OP as) but anyway look past the stupid nike hurache for goodness sake...
eyes.gif
...look in left corner of the pic...and wow
eek.gif
what do you see a ugly boot with the "jumpman" logo on it...hard tobelieve huh???
nerd.gif

btw...you sure know how to make first impression huh??? smh...stick to dunks...(according to your sn & avy pic you like them I guess
eyes.gif
) go suggest a dunk forum if we don't already haveone...you don't deserve to be or belong in this forum
mad.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom