What kind of cars say "I am well off, but I don't like to brag about it"?

My car... 4th gen Acura TL 
pimp.gif

Sexy, spacious, loaded with options, quick, and the best bang for your buck in terms of luxury and performance imo

Can't stand it when people here in Los Angeles got an Audi R8 then pull into a a crappy looking Koreatown apartment.
How does that affect your life in anyway?

I think the head shaking these situations cause may affect his neck.

Or maybe the laughing to himself when finding out how hard people be fronting putting money into less important things and neglecting important things cause him to fart uncontrollably.

op is looking for a nice lowkey car id say audi yeah or a volkswagen

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
Fully loaded "lower-level" cars like Maximas, TL's, ES300's, etc.

aka anything NOT GERMAN or EUROPEAN

I see you /o/p

10+ year old luxury cars in impeccable condition.

They say.... I choose to drive this because I like it. With annual maintenance costs alone I could afford a nice new car or a totally killer car on lease.... but that's not my style.

Audi A8, Cadillac ETC, Benz W140, BMW E39, BMW E31.....

Last edited:
My first thought would be most of the mid-size to larger luxury sedans or SUVs. BMW 5-7 Series, Infiniti M56, E-Class (maybe S because I don't think that's bragging), Lexus GS or LS, Audi A7 or A8. I guess I just don't like Acuras because I don't see them and think twice about them being desirable or of the same class as these.

None of them are flashy, all are practical and maybe into too much of the family type sedan but I think people with money (not obscene amounts) that want a nice car that isn't ostentatious tend to go those routes.

Audi is really the new BMW.

I would say the newest Cadillacs, Infinity and Acuras.

I wouldn't necessarily say muscle cars, especially classic muscle cars. Everyone knows it cost money to keep a classic car running and looking nice. The SRT Chargers and Challengers, man them ***** is flashy, not that Im against that, but they are.

Toyota Avalon. Any luxury brand is saying "I want to brag about it".

Mercedes: "I want to brag about it".
Lexus: "I can pay someone else to brag about it for me."
Acura:"I want to brag just enough to let you know that I can afford more than a Honda"
Audis say "I don't want to brag about it while I'm bragging about it."

Acting too humble makes you come off as fake and IMO is just as obnoxious as being cocky. There's nothing humble about pushing an A8 :lol:

Honestly why is this even a question? Who cares what others think, buy what you want to buy. It's your money, why are you gonna spend based on other people's emotion?

Back
Top Bottom