what kind of gun is gotti holding?

eek.gif

Looks like an AK pistol with a double drum

edit: Then again..I don't remember anyone making a 200rd drum

Its a Kel-Tec [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PLR-16 pistol

A 5.56 pistol with a 100 round drum attached.

A gun known for defects just looks mean with that drum on it.

00-9-16-06-030.jpg

[/font][/font][/font]

I think Huey could be right but I remember seein a calico a while back modified to look similar to this, 2 drums for a total of 200 rounds, had me doin adouble take haha

he is one of those fake broke rappers to me. dude just got on and he got lambos in his videos and whatnot, fam we know thats rented for the video shoot. i hatethose type of rappers. but that gun is
eek.gif

he is one of those fake broke rappers to me. dude just got on and he got lambos in his videos and whatnot, fam we know thats rented for the video shoot. i hate those type of rappers. but that gun is
eek.gif

you have no idea what your talking about...

he showed the paperwork on that lambo, it sho aint rented.. and he sho aint broke..

Originally Posted by thetruth03

he is one of those fake broke rappers to me. dude just got on and he got lambos in his videos and whatnot, fam we know thats rented for the video shoot. i hate those type of rappers. but that gun is
eek.gif
you have no idea what your talking about...

he showed the paperwork on that lambo, it sho aint rented.. and he sho aint broke..

where does he show paper work?

Back
Top Bottom