What kind of J's do people wear in your area?

Trends in Northern Cali......
XI's X's XIII

Trends in Houston....
VIII's(aquas all over tha H) 1's(Polka dot 1's walkin all over the place) fusions and six rings oh and bravo toro (BOTH SHOES on the sameperson!)....every now and then I see a few classic styles....but most people that I talk to about kicks just have them in storage and are to afraid to un-DSsome XI's or V's...

MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE
right now since its summer.....I believe the quickstrike 20's and my grape V's have been put in rotation. Loving the comfort of the XII's right nowbut 100 degrees + suede nubuck shoe = *#@#%$ DRENCHED HOMIE

Originally Posted by prod2

I live in the Netherlands. It's usually the wannabe gangsters with fusions. I don't see a lot of Jordans anyway. The best Jordans I've seen:

- Old Love and New Love I
- Fire Red III
- Pures III
- Black/red IV
- Mars IV
- Green beans V
- Stealth V
- CDP XII
- CDP XI

This in a timespan of 6 months. I must say that I myself don't wear jordans though. Too expensive and I don't consider myself a Jordan freak.

Damn for real!!!!!! You pretty much summed up most of the "retro" I see in H-town also!

all i wear is # J's but around here in Chi all you see is fusion,six rings,& fakes that will triple most of your collections

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

6 Rings & Fusions
indifferent.gif

I only wear retro's & spi'zike

yeah I forgot I saw a whole family wearing diff true flights one day in the mall LOL

better believe I will break out the purple metallics if I get a hold of a pair, it woudl be hilarious to see the reactions

Man it seems like fusions are really taking over, i knew they sold alot in my area but not some of the bigger places

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

6 Rings, Fusions, Dub-Zero's, & Fakes.
Philly PA has to have one of the sorriest Jordanhead populations
smh.gif

Thats how it is here in Pittsburgh as well........
....I guess I had to fix myself
smh.gif

I'm disappointed in my state.

Man I forgot to put this earlier, but I was in our finish line today looking at nubucks and some trashy lookin dude wearing some BEAT fusions had the nerve tolook at my shoes and laugh to his 200 pound horse of a girlfriend while I was wearing my black/red XI's and he was picking up the red/black dubzeros....why oh why did they make these shoes?

Like many people, I see mostly Fusions. For a split second, they do look like regular numbered Jordans.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Ninja- thats ALL we see here in NYC. True Flights
smh.gif

everyone, ranging from baby to adult has a pair of true flights, and with all the colorways JB put out, you see groups of people each wearing a different colorway.
Fusions are in 2nd
smh.gif

Some spots in NY got heat. One street I saw, steel 10s, mars 4s, concord 11s, and black cat 4s.

I see a ton of team Jordans and fusions. I also see some fakes (including some sweet White/Pink Jordan XI Mids the other day. haha), but anything you can getat Footlocker and Finishline are the most common.

Rarely do I see people with nice J's. When I do though, most of the time they're wearing III's, IV's, and VII's.

Fake ones! LOL!!!!! But that's only because I live in Elizabeth, NJ now. But when I go back home to Brooklyn, NY.......................................Pure Heat!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 - 23. No 2009's please!

fusions, af1's ( not jordans ) and jordan 1's.. I rarely see any heat around here now these days

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

6 Rings, Fusions, Dub-Zero's, & Fakes.
Pittsburgh has to have one of the sorriest Jordanhead populations
smh.gif
fixed, all i ever see is fakes and fusions

Up where I'm at (Providence, RI and that's in New England for those don't know). I see alot of True Flights; all colorways. It's big here.Mainly teenies rock'em though. But True Flights are here to stay in my area.

I live in rural Texas
laugh.gif
. People wear alot of walmart shoes (its the only major store in the whole county) and boots. Or, we got the "HOOK UP" atour local barbershop "HINT HINT"
laugh.gif

In my area its dunks fake AF1's fake J's(all blue retro 5's little guy told me they was prototypes lmfao)

I mix and match with my XX3's and AJ 1's(I like em) and dunks I'd say I'm the only one in my aread who actually dropped big for his kicks.Hahahahahahahaha

chicago has a ton of fakes and fusions.
the other day i saw all yellow 13s and black on black with black soles 11s... blackcats?? haha
every once in a while ill see some heaters

Originally Posted by peanut214

The majority of people in Dallas,Texas rocks fakes. Its disgusting.
sick.gif

real talk! same issue in ft worth in addition to fusions and gr's.

Back
Top Bottom