What kind of J's do people wear in your area?

When I'm on campus, I see the basketball team rocking 6Rings most of the time and I just laugh at them. But there is one kid on the team that has straightheat, and plays in it too. He played one game in a pair of Metallic Vs and walks around campus in Royal Foams all the time.

Originally Posted by akuma471

peanut214 wrote:

The majority of people in Dallas,Texas rocks fakes. Its disgusting.
sick.gif

real talk! same issue in ft worth in addition to fusions and gr's.

Houston isn't as bad but its close....

Fusions, dubz, some CDP pack kicks....never really seen
heat on another person in Boston

Fakes. A while ago I seen somebody with McDonalds colored 7/10 fusion combos on.
smh.gif

I see mostly team Jays, especially those True Flights. There are a couple other people who rock numbered Jordans, but it's mostly teams, fusions, and airforce 1s around my way

fakes, fusions, team j's, cdp's once in a while mostly b/s and i live about 45 min sw of chicago! next to the 3rd biggest town in il

there all hicks that buy whatever JB puts out

i.e. ugly %@* fusions, fake %@* 7's ( True flights ) .

and dunks but those arnt jordans

all ive been seein is fusions everywhere. and most of those are fusion 13s which makes me sick. these are the worst of the fusions IMO and being the worstfusion is not a good thing. no one really wears any heat around tho except me and my guys

nuthin' but dem xclusivez.
laugh.gif

same as every city in the south. fusions, team jordans, 6 rings, and fakes.

Saw someone yesterday with the Bred XIII's on during my stop at the local convenience store. About a couple weeks prior to that saw someone in what lookedlike the Fire Red III's at the gas station....

But generally people around here don't really rock Jordans much, but I have seen Fire Red and Black Metallic V's, Bred Six Rings, Flip and Fire RedIII's, Mars IV's, Playoff VIII's, and an over abundant assortment of fake Jordans.
smh.gif

I go to school in FL, we got CDPs, fusions, nd lots of retros not exactly heat though. I got a PE teacher at my school though that wears a lot of heat coolgrey XIs, IVs, XIIs, IIs.

My town is lonely, no heat at all. The "cool" dudes at my school have their "very rare" clear/green 7's.
But the dudes who do have their legit gear mostly rock fusions or team J's.
I rock my CDP 5's 18's, 15's, and Hare 1's.

Back
Top Bottom