What kind of J's do people wear in your area?

Fake EVERYTHING, I just recently talked my best friend into buying Legit, he owns 2 pairs of legit Jordans now, Nuckbucs & Fusion 9's

Originally Posted by TrapStar

Fake EVERYTHING, I just recently talked my best friend into buying Legit, he owns 2 pairs of legit Jordans now, Nuckbucs & Fusion 9's

If you can call fusion 9's legit Jordans
wink.gif

People only wear friggin fusions and i cant stand it....no one ever wears heat around me. I don't think they even recognize when I am wearing heat. peoplearound me are lame

i see some people wearing good jordans in dallas but most of them
think because they got a good one pair they think they
are sneaker heads collectors and #@*+

people who go to my CC sometimes have on some low key heat. like the other day i saw some dude with pretty well kept up XI white/red lows on

False 7s aka the True Flights

everyone in NYC is rockin em
I think my pair are the only real 7s i've seen all summer
and fusions
and suprisingly the Black and Blue 12s are on the shelves

BERGEN COUNTY NJ- TRUE FLIGHTS, don't ask me why but they are everywhere!!!!Fusions, Six Rings.
I feel like I know all the people around the way who rock heat so it isn't really a surprise, rarely do I see someone in something fresh that I didn'tknow they had or didn't who they were.
Right now in rotation I got True blue III, DMP XI,xxiii (outdoor ball), cdp xiv (indoor ball) , the rest are air maxes or foams .....23's 14's andfoams my favorite kix to actually play in.

fusions
frown.gif
and it makes me the most p'od when someone comes up to me and asks if mine are fake cuz they dont look like the fusions....

I was at walmart the other day and must of seem like 5 dudes rocking true flight i'm not sure if there even real or not but I've seem hella lot of fakefusions....but hey what do you expect I live in georgia lol

Alot of fakes
smh.gif
, teams, fusions, melos, whatever themall has for sale. But they're times when I see people wearing
"heat". Like I saw a guy wearing dmp XIs the other day.

Back
Top Bottom