What makes Foamposits so great?

I was a huge sneakerhead/hypebeast until college and these were the only shoes I HATED. I know there are some people here in Cali who bought them but I've personally NEVER seen anyone wear them in real life except on the east coast. What the hell can you even wear them with? I agree they look good on the court/ with BBall shorts, but that's about it IMO.

Foams look good with anything. It's just an issue of "can you pull them off?". Bought my first foams a little under a month ago....on three pairs now.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I was a huge sneakerhead/hypebeast until college and these were the only shoes I HATED. I know there are some people here in Cali who bought them but I've personally NEVER seen anyone wear them in real life except on the east coast. What the hell can you even wear them with? I agree they look good on the court/ with BBall shorts, but that's about it IMO.
It's really more designed like as a rugged east coast shoe that you can rock in any weather or conditions (rain, snow, ice, whatever) cuz they're tanks, and they still look fresh after you wipe them down. And I think it's easy to rock these with a pair of jeans, cargo shorts, whatever. 
On the west coast where it's all sunshine for the most part, everyone wants to rock low tops, chucks, SBs, runners, Js, etc cuz they don't really need a rugged shoe. You probably just don't think they look great casually cuz you're not used to seeing people with them on. 
You can maybe say the same for something like Kobes which is mainly rocked on the west coast, and an east coast person who rarely sees them would probably think they're not a great casual shoe.

To me it's just different coasts, different needs, different styles.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Wildin.
These joints were copped and rocked by all d-boys and ballers alike nationwide in '96.

Believe it or not there was a time when only ballers n d-boys rocked jordans and nikes like that.....it was a status thing, you had to earn them sneaks weather if it was ballin mofos up in the hood, or just straight BALLIN in the hood. The scrub on the bench would NEVER dare coppin some foams!!! He knew better than that.

It aint the same nowadays man, the audacity of some ppl thinking they can just pull some shhhh off cuz they seen it in the sneaker showcase forum 
tired.gif

Real talk, theres a HUGE divide between the sneaker heads of past and present.

Back
Top Bottom