What movie did you think was the best/ favorite for yourself? Avengers v. TDKR

I know everybody hasn't seen both, but for us that have what's your opinion.
I say TDKR. Besides avengers action scenes mostly hulk, it was whatever for me.

You can't and shouldn't compare the two.

Yes they're both "superhero" movies but they're nothing alike baby paw.

Make a poll OP.

TDKR without a second thought. Thought people gave Avengers way too much head for what it was. It was alright.

Avengers, TDKR was a good movie don't get me wrong, but as far as what I enjoyed personally the entertainment value on 1 screening was Avengers IMO.

I feel like I need to go back to watch TDKR just to get some more of the story that i missed because of the low voice/talking.

First, let me say that the Nolan/Batman trilogy has cracked my top 3 favorite trilogies of all time with this latest masterpiece, OG Star Wars and Karate Kid are 1 & 2, respectfully :smokin But, I'd have to say I enjoyed the Avengers movie alot more. I was just as amped seeing it for the 4th time in theaters as I was the first time on the midnight screening. With TDKR, I probably only have 2 theater viewings in me.

Last edited:
Action scenes and comedy wise - Avengers
Storyline - dark knight rises

Overall, nolan > whedon

I personally didn't think Avengers was THAT good. Did I like it, sure, but it wasn't even the best marvel movie.

I mean, to me the Avengers played out just like Iron Man 1 and 2, all have the same feel. They are fun, but they don't capture you.

The world's Nolan creates pulls you into the movie. All the ISH that is going down in Gotham. The way each Batman movie is different than the one before it.

Some people prefer the fluffier, fun, Avengers and Marvel movies. But the chaos and conflict of the Batman films are so much better, and it's not even close in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom