what order did players sign with jordan brand?

You sure about T.O.? Last time I went on the webiste of Jordan Team Members he wasn't on it, not the official web site

Originally Posted by MP23

Of course my man, that's what the community of NT is for!
smile.gif
It's what NT should be for. Thankfully there are members like MP23, who unlike many members, will provide helpful, usefull information instead of idiotic, smartass replies.

Haha, I'll help the poor guy out. Ray Allen (Bucks), Eddie Jones (Lakers), Michael Finley (Mavericks), Vin Baker (Sonics), and Derek Anderson (Cavs) were the original five. Then came Quentin Richardson and Darius Miles. Mike Bibby, Richard Hamilton, Gary Payton, Jason Kidd, and Carmelo were the next wave. Then CP3, Joe Johnson, Josh Howard, Mickael Pietrus, Juwan Howard, Bobby Simmons, and Fred Jones. The last four were not official members, but always got PE's. Of course, the next wave came in of Gerald Wallace, DJ Augustin, and Kevin Martin. There are always guys that wear Jordans, such as Stephen Jackson this year, but are not official members. GP and J-Kidd obviously went back to Nike (GP) or signed with Peak (J-Kidd).

The football players are Terrell Owens, Dre 'Bly, Jason Taylor, and Ahman Green. Former are Charles Woodson, Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, Warren Sapp, Donavan McNabb, Eddie George, and Daunte Culpepper. Baseball are Derek Jeter, Andruw Jones ( only God knows why), and C.C. Sabathia. The boxers are Roy Jones Jr. and Andre Ward, plus track star April Holmes.

Oh and just for an extra bonus, the universities signed to Jordan Brand currently are North Carolina, North Carolina A & T, Cal, and Georgetown. Two of the first five original schools were Cincinnati (Bob Huggins connection; now adidas) and St. John's (Mike Jarvis connection; now with Nike). Kansas was going to be JB school but that deal never got done. Everyone remembers Keith Langford and Aaron Miles, plus others wearing some insane Jordan PE's. Hope that helps!
thanks for the info

lilhen18, no doubt man, that is what I always appreciated about NT is that there are the majority of people here who give out great info when asked. Gotkickz, no problem!

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

reggie miller came to mind...
Reggie did get Jordan PEs the last few years of his career and he used to be featured on the site too.

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Of course my man, that's what the community of NT is for!
smile.gif
It's what NT should be for. Thankfully there are members like MP23, who unlike many members, will provide helpful, usefull information instead of idiotic, smartass replies.

QFT

Is Marquette an official JB school now? I would assume that this is because of D Wade

Haha, I'll help the poor guy out. Ray Allen (Bucks), Eddie Jones (Lakers), Michael Finley (Mavericks), Vin Baker (Sonics), and Derek Anderson (Cavs) were the original five. Then came Quentin Richardson and Darius Miles. Mike Bibby, Richard Hamilton, Gary Payton, Jason Kidd, and Carmelo were the next wave. Then CP3, Joe Johnson, Josh Howard, Mickael Pietrus, Juwan Howard, Bobby Simmons, and Fred Jones. The last four were not official members, but always got PE's. Of course, the next wave came in of Gerald Wallace, DJ Augustin, and Kevin Martin. There are always guys that wear Jordans, such as Stephen Jackson this year, but are not official members. GP and J-Kidd obviously went back to Nike (GP) or signed with Peak (J-Kidd).

The football players are Terrell Owens, Dre 'Bly, Jason Taylor, and Ahman Green. Former are Charles Woodson, Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, Warren Sapp, Donavan McNabb, Eddie George, and Daunte Culpepper. Baseball are Derek Jeter, Andruw Jones ( only God knows why), and C.C. Sabathia. The boxers are Roy Jones Jr. and Andre Ward, plus track star April Holmes.

Oh and just for an extra bonus, the universities signed to Jordan Brand currently are North Carolina, North Carolina A & T, Cal, and Georgetown. Two of the first five original schools were Cincinnati (Bob Huggins connection; now adidas) and St. John's (Mike Jarvis connection; now with Nike). Kansas was going to be JB school but that deal never got done. Everyone remembers Keith Langford and Aaron Miles, plus others wearing some insane Jordan PE's. Hope that helps!
JB history lesson

this year i believe they are still converse^^

edit-(before the edit)
i just checked and they are, indeed, jordan now.

Good lookin bro umm save this.

cbrooks, thanks for the info. Zen, thanks for the props, I try to educate
smile.gif

diezo2003, don't worry my man, I got a lot of info like this saved so anytime you need it, I got it!

im pretty sure bibby was part of the the frist 6 when he was with the grizz .culpper wasnt on the brand  cause then you could say vick was on the brand also or most of the saints D rockin the moss'fide lol

Bibby was signed to the Brand right out of college, but he wasn't a part of the OG five. Culpepper was officially on the brand, he was in print ads with Charles Woodson, Randy Moss, etc. He was tenured there the shortest though, that is for sure.

^I said that after my initial post; look down a bit. Geez, I miss one or two and they on me, lol.
LOL don't sweat it man you definitely gave more than enough knowledge on this, and man do I remember those amazing PE's that Miles and Langford wore being that I am a die-hard KU fan. Wish they never would've lost those, once Roy Williams left to Carolina so did the Jordan Brand for the Jayhawks :'(

chochocho, what are you asking in reference to Darius Miles?? I mentioned him in my first post. Wagonracer7, glad I could help ya out too. I was always disappointed when the Kansas deal never got done because UNC was Jordan Brand no matter what, didn't matter that Roy left there, that deal was in place before he came. It's sad to see the Jayhawks rocking a bunch of generic-striped shoes, exactly the same way I feel about Cincinnati.

Back
Top Bottom