What physical activities are you into?

Basketball

Lifting 

Golf

Wish I was able to add sex to this list 
tired.gif

Weightlifting (clean & jerk, snatch) has been my thing the last couple of years now, along with weight training. I ran track and played football during my teen years. I want to get into some flag football this Fall. Probably some morning running and early evening running as well.

-Weight lifting
-Basketball
-Cycling
-A little Yoga, need to go more often.

-I really want to get back into boxing training, but the prices for the gym membership around here :x

for now:

karate - 2 times a week

wing chun - 2 times a week

bike - approx. 50 miles a week

jog - approx. 4 miles a week

gym - approx. 2 times a week, low weight high reps

swim - havent swam in a year 
ohwell.gif

lion dance - off season atm

upcoming:

yoga

boxing

what is more important with physical activities is not how much things you do, but how consistent you are

I jog about 4 times a week, and weight lifting everytime in between the days I jog. Plus baseball twice a week and used to be hockey once a week

starting next tuesday:

lift 3x week
rugby 2x week
run 1x week
sex ?x week

for now:
:pimp: 7x week
sex 5x week
:\

Basketball
Biking
Weight lifting
A lot of walking

need to do more running

Last edited:
Weight Lifting

Swimming

Calisthenics

Basketball (I have'n't balled in a yr, I was looking like trash out there....
sick.gif
)

Gave up weights and replaced it with running, body weight exercises and football conditioning drills. I can see my six pack returning from years ago. It probably helps that I became a vegetarian a few months ago too.

Running helps immensely. I find I don't start tiring anymore until a couple rounds into the rolling portion of training.

yea this is a huge problem for me, gassing out during rolling. its like i know what i want my body to do (kinda not really) but the body just doesnt want to cooperate.

I westside walk it out ..usually go 10 to 15 miles a day...spark one for the go and another at the destination I see fit.. It's about all I can do now besides weights since my knees are shot. I average about 13 min. miles, get to people watch and come to terms and relaxation with my life all at the same time..I love it, plus I explore so much its insane... I just wish I could hoop again...

I westside walk it out ..usually go 10 to 15 miles a day...spark one for the go and another at the destination I see fit.. It's about all I can do now besides weights since my knees are shot. I average about 13 min. miles, get to people watch and come to terms and relaxation with my life all at the same time..I love it, plus I explore so much its insane... I just wish I could hoop again...

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom