What physical activities are you into?

Lift weight 5xweek. 2 day I do some cardo. That's all I need to do for the rest of my life.

swimming >>>>>> ____ if you're trying to build cardiovascular

here's some advice...

hit the pool for two weeks straight... no yambs during the process...

fapping is allowed...

watch how you act when you jump back in the yambs... you will have stamina OUT THE ROOF....

also, 30 min basketball workout (making moves, pull up jumpers, getting up shots, some 1-1 to close w/ ya shooting partner) >>>>>> 30 min of running...

you get better in the process, so when you step on the court, you're going to icin' boys left and right...

this is coming from a certified college hooper...

I like to ride my bike during the week, and occasionally lift weights and play basketball.

swimming >>>>>> ____ if you're trying to build cardiovascular

here's some advice...

hit the pool for two weeks straight... no yambs during the process...

fapping is allowed...

watch how you act when you jump back in the yambs... you will have stamina OUT THE ROOF....

also, 30 min basketball workout (making moves, pull up jumpers, getting up shots, some 1-1 to close w/ ya shooting partner) >>>>>> 30 min of running...

you get better in the process, so when you step on the court, you're going to icin' boys left and right...

this is coming from a certified college hooper...

This man knows!!! :nthat:

Started lifting in January for the first time ever. The gainsssss :wow: :pimp:
Also hoop and hit the treadmill every once in a while.

I partake in marinating the yambs as well :pimp:

the smash, the fap, random cardio, and some ball

anytime i feel like releasing hella endorphins tho i go in on an Insanity session. Never went through with the whole exercise plan but i'll pop in a DVD a few times a month. Feels amazing afterwards for real :pimp:

Basketball for stamina/overall strength, soccer for running , baseball for upper body.
It works :wink:

I forgot to mention, hiking and boxing are also great. After I started boxing I felt amazing.

Currently learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as well

I westside walk it out ..usually go 10 to 15 miles a day...spark one for the go and another at the destination I see fit.. It's about all I can do now besides weights since my knees are shot. I average about 13 min. miles, get to people watch and come to terms and relaxation with my life all at the same time..I love it, plus I explore so much its insane... I just wish I could hoop again...

15 x 13= 195 minutes

I ain't got that kinda time playboy. You walking to Queens just to get a damn sugar cookie man?

I spend about 8 hours a week lifting weight and approximately 2 hours doing cardio.... People tell me I remind them of Jax off Mortal Kombat all the time  
pimp.gif

Track - 200m and 400m
Football (soccer)
Tennis
Swimming
American Football

soccer/basketball

and I lift 4 times a week. I would go more but my work schedule wont allow it :smh:

biking
basketball
weight lifting

i wanted to try like mma training or boxing something different from what I usually do.

Back
Top Bottom