What r some workouts/stretches I can do to reach full height potential?

laugh.gif

Its over dude just deal with it.

insert screws in your legs and stretch them. i eagerly await a 2nd thread where you tell us your results and provide pics

insert screws in your legs and stretch them. i eagerly await a 2nd thread where you tell us your results and provide pics

Have you hit puberty is the real question. I know a kid who is a junior in college that just hit and went from 5' 6" to 5' 9" in a matter of months it seemed.

Chances are, its too late.

Have you hit puberty is the real question. I know a kid who is a junior in college that just hit and went from 5' 6" to 5' 9" in a matter of months it seemed.

Chances are, its too late.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Sorry homie it is a wrap for you. The most you can do is work on your posture, if you have great posture in makes you appear taller. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Sorry homie it is a wrap for you. The most you can do is work on your posture, if you have great posture in makes you appear taller. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sorry little man, at least your tall enough to get on the rides at disneyworld.... barely..

6'2 ftw
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sorry little man, at least your tall enough to get on the rides at disneyworld.... barely..

6'2 ftw
pimp.gif

have babies with a tall woman, your sons will be tall, your daughters will be short.
taller people have higher risk to illnesses if that makes you feel better

have babies with a tall woman, your sons will be tall, your daughters will be short.
taller people have higher risk to illnesses if that makes you feel better

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 6'2'' ftw. i feel for you bro, must suck being that short.

Back
Top Bottom