What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

That ***** chest look like mine.
Disgusting.
stephanie_rice_3(600).jpg

311497_480923548589207_842547745_n.jpg

Stephanie-Rice-police-officer.jpg

stephanie-rice-6002011.jpg

ATGJypY6377Np8Kg6Y5Y-m.jpg

stephanie_rice_and_eamon_sullivan.jpg

342992-stephanie-rice.jpg

http://www.mizozo.com/sports/06/201...ni-photos-to-celebrate-her-24th-birthday.html

by the look of that iggy pic, his tray is sitting at an angle, indicating he's trying to eat while still keeping an ear on the adjacent table

After watching this the thread I will be making plans to visit the 2016 in Brazil :smokin

Can you imagine the quality of women that will be walking around? im talking about locals (milfs, college girls, models) not even getting into the athletes and tourist from around the world who will be there as well 8)

Damn these females are HOT. Twitter is going to be the death of the operation.

Chantae McMillan ‏@chan_taemac
@JHarden13 my new friend! #teamUSA
roll.gif

Dammit. I'm jealous as hell right now

Team USA is about to ball out AND smash the world. Literally. 

Lowkey....Thread of the Year?

Last edited:
These Olympics have great potential to end relationships.

Twitter will be the culprit.

Why haven't I heard of this girl before? She looks damn good :smokin. I think she deleted that tweet since I don't see it on her timeline anymore. She was saying that she had to decline and was there to swim and nothing else :lol:.

sigh, comeon lebron. At least find a chick that doesnt really speak english and doesnt have a twitter

just saw the open ceremony and realize that anderson varejao is probably wreckin all those yambs from the brazil team....mad jelly

soccer guys are up there.. and the top tennis guys too.. i'm assuming this is right:

http://www.therichest.org/sports/forbes-highest-paid-athletes/
I just saw the Forbes list and didn't know Federer was earning more than Lebron and Kobe.

just saw the open ceremony and realize that anderson varejao is probably wreckin all those yambs from the brazil team....mad jelly
Him and the soccer guys. That guy Hulk looks like he'll manhandle some of the girls.

You don't think it's fun and sooo 2012 to make the misogynist assumptions that every interaction between a male and female has to do with and lead to sex?

Buzz_Killington_by_Uber_Geek15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom