What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

Ryan Lochte is gonna be getting the most this year. Those girls love the swimmers, especially the winners :lol:

Its funny because even after reading that story on the first page, I can't imagine that basically all these athletes are just SMASHING inbetween pictures. 
roll.gif

Ryan Lochte is gonna be getting the most this year. Those girls love the swimmers, especially the winners :lol:

I don't think anyone is seeing his numbers. Son already was smashing chicks on balconies in Beijing in public.

Look at his '12 calling card

ryan-lochte-diamond-grill.jpg

Last edited:
This is hilarious man. Like my man said, this is the first Olympics with Twitter so we will see a lot of funny material out there. But damn I wonder how much the other athletes are hatin that all of the girls want their mouthes filled up with basketball juice. 8)

:wow: :rofl: :rofl: my lord

I am legit jelly though :smh: &@^#, a miracle has to happen for me to be running the 800m in 2016....table tennis, fencing, or men's beach volleyball, here I come!

***EDIT: And how did I miss this thread :lol: ??

Last edited:
Man if I was a pro athlete, I would hate twitter and would not have one. Too many ways to have folks spying on you and getting in trouble. LIke someone said earlier I wonder what the Dream team was getting into back in 92 and for that matter the 96 and 2000 teams. TBH, I could only see Barkley, having a twitter from the original team, the rest of those guys not so much....

-on another not yall are trippin with these picks (i.e. Kobe with the tie undone and the girl not having a scarf on EARLY in the morning)

Two words guys....
Mens Handball. See you all in 2016

Seriously homie me n u r on the same page! :rofl:

Tell me why I seen womens handball this morning and was like hold up.......I had D1 offers for football as a WR/CB run a 4.5 40......I can play this game I wonder if they have it for men?

I search google and find out more and more info im seriously considering playing and getting 100% into to try and make the Olympic games in 2016

It would be nice to go and say im a Olympian and to try n get a medal

and the women and the village would all be extra 8)

Brazil here I come

this thread is filled w/ paparazzi feel.. I mean, if you really think you can write a story by people taking pics of each other, you might as well start at facebook.

Two words guys....
Mens Handball. See you all in 2016

Seriously homie me n u r on the same page! :rofl:

Tell me why I seen womens handball this morning and was like hold up.......I had D1 offers for football as a WR/CB run a 4.5 40......I can play this game I wonder if they have it for men?

I search google and find out more and more info im seriously considering playing and getting 100% into to try and make the Olympic games in 2016

It would be nice to go and say im a Olympian and to try n get a medal

and the women and the village would all be extra 8)

Brazil here I come

Winter Olympics.... Curling... U down?

I'm gonna make so much money when Curling comes around again 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom