What reason would a Caucasian UberEats Driver refuse to deliver to a Predominately Black neighborhoo

lol at thinking a church parking lot is going to keep the draco at bay.

thats just a few steps closer to heaven.

i coped weed at a church parking lot before. while there was **** going on inside.

dude thinks god is going to intervene if something goes awry lol.

Lol

How economical is uber eats? and what does it entain? I have never heard of it.

They basically pick up take out food that you dont want to pick up and then drop it off at certain locations?

Shout out to you for actually speaking up to Uber about the situation.
Idk why but a lot of people feel it's beneath them to complain when things like this go on, a lot of people don't realize whenever you are the consumer you always get your way.

How economical is uber eats? and what does it entain? I have never heard of it.

They basically pick up take out food that you dont want to pick up and then drop it off at certain locations?

its regular priced food and uber adds a 3-5 dollar fee. Pretty much the cost of gas it would take you to go somewhere give or take, and you can spend your time doing something else

Maybe the driver has had a bad experience in that area or knows someone who has. 

This and only this. This isn't necessarily a race thing. A black driver may try to avoid a hood that he doesn't trust or has heard that he needs to avoid.

He's wrong for it because he didn't fulfill his job duties, but do I blame him? Not one bit. If he felt that his wellbeing/property was in jeopardy then a little part time job isn't worth proceeding.

I've gotten my tires slashed in a not-so-good part of town with a previous job and I swore that I'd never hit that area again.

Post some Google map shots of your neighborhood and we'll let you know if dude was justified in his decision :lol:

This and only this. This isn't necessarily a race thing. A black driver may try to avoid a hood that he doesn't trust or has heard that he needs to avoid.

He's wrong for it because he didn't fulfill his job duties, but do I blame him? Not one bit. If he felt that his wellbeing/property was in jeopardy then a little part time job isn't worth proceeding.

I've gotten my tires slashed in a not-so-good part of town with a previous job and I swore that I'd never hit that area again.

Post some Google map shots of your neighborhood and we'll let you know if dude was justified in his decision :lol:

Why accept a delivery in an area you dont like? This is uner you have the option not to accept

You dudes must not be from america with this caping. This is Uber the sole purpose of the app is letting drivers pick when they want to accept something. I didnt force dude to accept the route if he has an history or whatever with the area. The moment he accepted he forced his prejudice on me.

I get what you're saying, but dude may not have examined it that thoroughly, or you may be in the outskirts of the zone he wants to avoid. You'll get some type of credit, I'm sure, but I'm not surprised by the drivers decision, just like I'm not surprised when I hear that a driver got a visit from some stick-up boys. Goons are outchea and people are paranoid. Balancing that line in between will hurt some feelings sometimes.

I get what you're saying, but dude may not have examined it that thoroughly, or you may be in the outskirts of the zone he wants to avoid. You'll get some type of credit, I'm sure, but I'm not surprised by the drivers decision, just like I'm not surprised when I hear that a driver got a visit from some stick-up boys. Goons are outchea and people are paranoid. Balancing that line in between will hurt some feelings sometimes.

Uber drivers dont carry cash and he can clearly see my user profile. Why would i choose tonight to decide to be a jackboy?

What do want to hear lucky? That yes whites are scared to go in the hood or maybe hes a racist? Couldn't this just have been uber scared to deliver instead of another yahoo sounding racist topic.

I didnt say anything anout all white people you are saying that.

Im speaking about an individual, why you want to cape for him or make this anout all white people is beyond me.

Why accept a delivery in an area you dont like? This is uner you have the option not to accept

What do want to hear lucky? That yes whites are scared to go in the hood or maybe hes a racist? Couldn't this just have been uber scared to deliver instead of another yahoo sounding racist topic.

:lol: exactly. We're on your side saying that you got shafted and you will likely be compensated because you were done wrong... but I can see where dude is coming from. You're a big black dude that knows the hood. A white guy with a decent car may be seen as a sweet lick, and don't act like you don't know this.

Edit: Bruh, I'm not saying that he's scared you will jack him, he's probably scared that there are Jack boys lurking in the area waiting on him to slip up.

Last edited:

Im speaking about an individual, why you want to cape for him or make this anout all white people is beyond me.

Im not caping for him I think ppl need to look at the whole picture.

:lol: exactly. We're on your side saying that you got shafted and you will likely be compensated because you were done wrong... but I can see where dude is coming from. You're a big black dude that knows the hood. A white guy with a decent car may be seen as a sweet lick, and don't act like you don't know this.

Edit: Bruh, I'm not saying that he's scared you will jack him, he's probably scared that there are Jack boys lurking in the area waiting on him to slip up.

Im a big black dude? Bruh you sounding like a c..oo..n right now.

Hell that gotta do with deliverying my food? Probably said crap like that in the old trayvon thread talking about "kid was big". Dont matter if I was a pink dwarf i should still get my food.

Im not caping for him I think ppl need to look at the whole picture.

If you have fear you can look at the address before hand. This isnt pizza hut when you have mo choice. He could have said "bruh Im scared can you meet me here?"

Lol you dudes never cease to amaze me.

Dude are you not reading? Clearly not. I'm saying that YOU PROBABLY DON'T LOOK LIKE A TARGET IN YOUR OWN HOOD

A WHITE BOY IN A NICE CAR MAY LOOK LIKE A TARGET TO JACK BOYS IN CERTAIN HOODS.

Got damn Bruh.

Dude are you not reading? Clearly not. I'm saying that YOU PROBABLY DON'T LOOK LIKE A TARGET IN YOUR OWN HOOD

A WHITE BOY IN A NICE CAR MAY LOOK LIKE A TARGET TO JACK BOYS IN CERTAIN HOODS.

Got damn Bruh.

This is uber nobody forced him to accept

If you have fear you can look at the address before hand. This isnt pizza hut when you have mo choice. He could have said "bruh Im scared can you meet me here?"

Lol you dudes never cease to amaze me.

Lol okay mr. Jump to conclusions i guess what you want to hear is you just ran into your first racist encounter

You're right, and dude has a right to exercise his own judgment. I've lived in some not so good areas. If a delivery refused to deliver, I'd be pissed, hungry, in the phone complaining... but through all of my ranting, I'd know that goons are out lurking and people are just trying to not get got.

You're right, and dude has a right to exercise his own judgment. I've lived in some not so good areas. If a delivery refused to deliver, I'd be pissed, hungry, in the phone complaining... but through all of my ranting, I'd know that goons are out lurking and people are just trying to not get got.

If he feared for his life wouldnt it make sense o inform me opposed to saying "im not going to your house"?

It boils down to this:

Are there racists out there? YES.

Are there Jack boys in certain hoods waiting to catch cats slipping? YES.

Given those facts, we should determine how irrational the driver's decision was. I don't know the hood, but dude had to have felt that way for a reason. He'll probably explain it to corporate, corporate will be understanding and they'll also credit you like $50.

Racists, Jack boys and threads like this will still exist for years to come. Goodnight.

It boils down to this:

Given those facts, we should determine how irrational the driver's decision was. I don't know the hood, but dude had to have felt that way for a reason. He'll probably explain it to corporate, corporate will be understanding and they'll also credit you like $50.

Racists, Jack boys and threads like this will still exist for years to come. Goodnight.
All truth.  Well said, sir.

It boils down to this:

If you value your safety, why would you accept rides to areas you do not know? Once again this is Uber, where drivers have the ability to screen deliveries for the very purpose of protecting them.

Back
Top Bottom