What sandals are you wearing this year Vol Spring is less than a month away

Its time to retire my Nike flip flops and upgrade my sandal selection. Im interested in what sandals NTers plan on wearing this year.

I would post pics on what sandals I plan on buying but I'm on my phone fml.

I've been waiting for you guys to post one after the other for a minute, and now its even better cause its a quote.

Dont do sandals. Never have, probably never will, unless I become a disciple of Jesus. My feet are never really that hot anyway

Sandals?

When I may need that extra vertical I go with these.

scenic_sandal_qtr.jpg

Causal... these. (got that extra swag juice dripping off me)

tumblr_l4umfkrUhH1qcvy3ao1_r2_500.jpg

And formal... these. Good for church and business meetings on the beach or by the pool.

Stacy_Adams_Mens_Bayard_City_Sandal.jpg

Just ordered another pair of solarsofts off of eastbay. Solarsofts comfort > most shoes.

i'm an attorney, so on weekends i wear nothing but sandals (living in the bahamas FTW)

usually rainbows (the simple khaki ones).. got a nice pair of quiksilver ones on sale (look pretty much like rainbows)

sandals are like wearing half a shoe. why would i wear half a shoe wheni cann wear a whole shoe. ya feel me

There is only one correct answer to this
Rainbows

images

*waits for jordan sandals with nike elite socks*

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i'm an attorney, so on weekends i wear nothing but sandals (living in the bahamas FTW)

usually rainbows (the simple khaki ones).. got a nice pair of quiksilver ones on sale (look pretty much like rainbows)

527630582.jpg

Back
Top Bottom