What sandals are you wearing this year Vol Spring is less than a month away

Sandals aren't my thing. I just wear these when it gets warm out. They can be worn sockless, which is a huge bonus.
polo-ralph-lauren-canvas-deck-shoes.JPG

Still rocking last years hydros. BTW shame on JB for taking out the gel and STILL raising the price
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Dudes knockin the chancelats look are just insecure with their feet. If you live in So-Cal its a must to wear sandals. Around the house, running errands im always with flip-flops, i love to let my feet breathe.

My only gripe is fellas wearing flip-flops with jeans, thats a no-no for me.

Actually no. I have nice feet. I just think it looks femanine and I live in SoCal. To each their own though.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

*Wears Galaxy Foams to the Beach thinking it will impress *#@%*

I wear sneakers to the beach, then take them off when I get there.
I've never worn sandals outside the house unless it's in the shower at a hotel or gym because they're nasty

Dudes knockin the chancelats look are just insecure with their feet. If you live in So-Cal its a must to wear sandals. Around the house, running errands im always with flip-flops, i love to let my feet breathe.

I wear flip-flops with jeans sometimes, only because I'm too lazy to throw on socks and wear a pair of shoes. I don't get how people can wear shoes without socks. It's strange.
As for what type of sandals, OP, I'd go with a solid pair of Rainbows (try to go for the double layered ones). I live in San Diego, and I (and basically everyone else) use them all the time.

rainbows or nike solarsofts??? lost my slide last week at the beach... or adizero slides?

Originally Posted by Lxj

Originally Posted by wcghost

reef-sandals-reef-dram-sandals-black-white_3042.jpg

one pair has lasted me 3 years+.
got a pair on ice 
pimp.gif
You can store coke in them?  Or ice.  
any liquid of your preference.... comes with a bottle-opener/funnel key chain too
laugh.gif

this & Rainbows have California frat bro written all over it
grin.gif

I wear sneakers to the beaches in SoCal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I don't think men should be wearing sandals but that's just my opinion.

laugh.gif

i don't like it...most men have  ugly feet

i only do it at the beach/pool/gym as well, but its like one of the few things men openly do knowing girls/women hate...

Like i never heard a women say hey nice sandals, he has a cute pinky toe.... i love a man with a nice round big toe

So let me get this straight some of you NTers are wearing sneakers to the beach?

If you are vacation wearing shorts and sandals are a must.

Originally Posted by RedMan

So let me get this straight some of you NTers are wearing sneakers to the beach?

why not barefoot, i mean if you worried about certain things biting or you stepping on something that could hurt your feet what protection do you really have with sandals anyways. i usually do the swim shoes cause i like to swim in the ocean and while it isnt much protection its more then have your feet/toes openly exposed.

I'm not against sandals because I think they're feminine...I just feel very vulnerable having my feet out in the open like that.

Like I'm just paranoid about stepping on something sharp or having something fall on my feet.

Plus, people who wear sandals a lot have really dirty feet
laugh.gif

I'll throw on some slides around the house though with the quickness or to run and grab something...but usually with socks. Only time i'm barefoot is in MY house. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

why not barefoot, i mean if you worried about certain things biting or you stepping on something that could hurt your feet what protection do you really have with sandals anyways. i usually do the swim shoes cause i like to swim in the ocean and while it isnt much protection its more then have your feet/toes openly exposed.
This is what I do, just barefoot it. I can't stand anything other than shoes, I cant even walk right in sandals

i only rock sandals when im camping. basketball jerseys + basketball shorts/ swim shorts + my 4 y/o hrdros = swagged out in the campground/boat
other than that i just wear cargo shorts and shoes. always gotta be prepared for when i gotta run

alot of times during the summer ill rock out in a pair of Old Navy thong chancletas, pretty comfortable....specially on a beach day...i dont see the point of throwing on kicks, changing before you step in the sand and then changing again when you come out....too much unnessesary work.

Originally Posted by LDJ

it protects you from getting the bottom of your feet burnt more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom