What sandals are you wearing this year Vol Spring is less than a month away

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

i only rock sandals when im camping. basketball jerseys + basketball shorts/ swim shorts + my 4 y/o hrdros = swagged out in the campground/boat
other than that i just wear cargo shorts and shoes. always gotta be prepared for when i gotta run
camping is one of the only places i dont wear my flip flops anymore.  couple years back i was camping, i was piss drunk and it was pitch black dark out.  i ran over to where the coolers were to get another beer and kicked a damn boulder that i didnt see full force and split my big toe.  never again.  went closed toed since that day. 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

xl313194001.jpg

+ Nike Dri Fits + white tee + bball shorts =
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

this, especially in the NY heat

I see dudes at the beach wearing basketball shorts and sneakers and they look silly. There's nothing wrong with wearing board shorts and flip flops. I had a nice collection of kicks when I lived in Cali. Now I live in Hawaii and they rarely come out the box. Boat shoes and flip flops all day.

I usually wear flip flops all summer, but I'm trying to get off of them; they're no good if you're an athlete.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by solesavage

Dudes knockin the chancelats look are just insecure with their feet. If you live in So-Cal its a must to wear sandals. Around the house, running errands im always with flip-flops, i love to let my feet breathe.

My only gripe is fellas wearing flip-flops with jeans, thats a no-no for me.

Actually no. I have nice feet. I just think it looks femanine and I live in SoCal. To each their own though.
pics or ducktails. let me be the judge 
devil.gif

rainbows or reef fannings for me... definitely a must in California. i just can't do slides to the beach, only use them after going to the gym

Call it the ultimate sin for a NT member. I have actually been going against wearing sneakers on the nicest of days, when the heat and sun is full blown.. My sneakers have almost been relegated to gym duty only, and possibly fall to spring wear only. Once you let your feet air out and you aren't so restricted in some leather and suede shoes, it's a whole new world.

Back
Top Bottom