What shoe should Nike Drop as Lebron's MVP shoe?

Seeing how he is wearing Soldiers will they make his MVP colorway in this model, or should they make it in the VI's. He did wear them during the wholeseason. And before jump in and chime in, let's face it, he is going to win the MVP this year. I just wished he won it the year of the III's so theSuperman colorway could have dropped. So let's hear it, which model and what colorway? Nike please don't mess this up, please do a release for theMVP shoes if you do come up with a colorway..

I've heard of rumors and all I can say is you'll be amazed but like all good Nike releases they'll be HOH exclusive/tier-o

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I've heard of rumors and all I can say is you'll be amazed but like all good Nike releases they'll be HOH exclusive/tier-o
i bet i wont be...
eyes.gif

does Nikebasketball.com do releases anymore?
mad.gif

what if he got robbed of the MVP this season? jk

seriously, IMO nike will release an MVP pack consisting of the VIs and the Soldier 3s.

Originally Posted by gijace

what if he got robbed of the MVP this season? jk

seriously, IMO nike will release an MVP pack consisting of the VIs and the Soldier 3s.

that would be cool to have the two pair pack...

Originally Posted by rickybadman

LBJ23 branded language and other traveling accessories.
laugh.gif
...."traveling" accessories....nice one..

the pack idea of te soldiers and 6's sounds nice, but imo should be a release of the 6's only, after all it was the shoe he wore during the regularseason that makes him THEE winner for the award

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Shock, I'm not surprised at all that Nike would decide to do this...

Originally Posted by 255forLife

the mythical dunkman air zoom generation.

have there ever been pics or is this color one of those unseen unreleased gems like the finals IV's??

they are gonna release in a couple of stores in Cleveland..... oh wait never mind, they dont show the city he plays in any love. LMAO.

If he wins MVP it should be VIs. Have a seperate release if he wins Finals MVP with some soldiers.

...or just release the powers

Originally Posted by ccslavefeet

I wish they wouldnt do HOH exclusives. Especially for people who have no HOH nearby...
I'm really hating HOH for all of their exclusive releases. There's no way I would make a 20 hour drive each way for a pair of shoes. ButI know these types of releases are never gonna change so I wish they'd put one in the ATL or 305 (so when I'm at school or home I'd be somewhatclose to one).

I may as well bend over because I'm gonna get it from resellers on this.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I wish they wouldnt do HOH exclusives. Especially for people who have no HOH nearby...
I'm really hating HOH for all of their exclusive releases. There's no way I would make a 20 hour drive each way for a pair of shoes. But I know these types of releases are never gonna change so I wish they'd put one in the ATL or 305 (so when I'm at school or home I'd be somewhat close to one).

frown.gif

HOH are only in New York, LA and Chic? They need ones in Atlanta,Houston,Phoenix,Seattle and Miami. Basically there should be HOH within driving distance toevery major urban areas.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I'm really hating HOH for all of their exclusive releases. There's no way I would make a 20 hour drive each way for a pair of shoes. But I know these types of releases are never gonna change so I wish they'd put one in the ATL or 305 (so when I'm at school or home I'd be somewhat close to one).

frown.gif

HOH are only in New York, LA and Chic? They need ones in Atlanta,Houston,Phoenix,Seattle and Miami. Basically there should be HOH within driving distance to every major urban areas.
Heck I would be happy with a niketown,

but back to the shoes I am hoping for something white and gold

Originally Posted by SneakerHead88

they are gonna release in a couple of stores in Cleveland..... oh wait never mind, they dont show the city he plays in any love. LMAO.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom