What should a 20 year old be doing right now?

just got out of college...not taking summerclasses....prob get a job at cvs but right now i feel like a waste of life.

HS?

cause I am 19 and getting out of HS..... failed? maybe

got a job for 4 years though. Still kinda failed but I am hitting up CC in the summer or fall

You should have a part-time job or internship concentrated around your major (which I assume is what you want to do in the future).

What'd you just finish up? HS? a(nother) year in college? Associates? Bachelors?

I'm at my C.C. finishing up 2 associates degrees and STILL fighting to get some kind of scholarship or financial aid before I transfer and I'm in thesituation I was 3 years ago, going on 3 years at my job(work at the bookstore at my C.C.)gonna try and get a job on campus when I transfer, hopefully somethingwith tuition reimburstment.

I'll be 20 in July.

If you want a comparison from a school/job perspective

at any rate, at 20 you don't necessarily have to know exactly what you're gonna do and how you're gonna do it, but you should know yourself, whatyou're capable of compared to what interests you, and know HOW to figure out what some of the better situations are you should place yourself in.

Not a shot at you or anything if that's what you're thinking, I'm just saying based on my opinion.

tru go back to school AA dont mean ##% hell even a BA dont even get u taht much scrilla now n days

Just live your life fam. Do what makes you happy. Don't ask society what you should be doing. Those expectations will make you something you don'twant to be....

or

I find it ironic that he is looking for advice in a place where people can't even read his post correctly.
laugh.gif

There's no right or wrong answer as to what you should be doing at age 20. Some people think they have it all figured out by 20 and somepeople have no clue what they want to do with their lives, everyone is different. Do what you feel like you should be doing.

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Just live your life fam. Do what makes you happy. Don't ask society what you should be doing. Those expectations will make you something you don't want to be....

or

My exact thoughts when I saw this thread.

stay in school or work.

if you get a job, try getting a job that would benefit you in the future (able to move up/progress in or something that's related to your major)

im 20.. im going to school and managing a restaurant.. and i do a little hustling on the side.. legal tho.. just flippin stuff i buy in bulk on eBay.. its somepretty decent cheese if u got people to buy from you

Back
Top Bottom