What should be da Next color of da Penny Foamposite one? Vol. let's help Nike NOT _____ dis shoe up

frown.gif
 Light Blue Foam

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Im usually with you ninja but

Clear > translucent
da kryptonates would suck had they been clear instead of translucent...

translucent is best of both worlds...see-thru yet tinted for durability.

i want to see how that red foam with a icey bottom will turn out.

and i hope on the RE retro of the blue penny foams they put them ICEYYYYYY not da gum bottom becuz mines is not as clear as they should be.

could we see some Phoenix CWs? Need some purple (not eggplant) with orange and white accents

The silver joints:
48b15c4663c9c8b290ad076800a52b94e4d3f93.jpg

And something similar to the TB Flightposites:

White foam, black tongue, black laces, black durabuck eyestay and solid red or royal rubber.

when i saw those navy foams i think my heart stopped for a second lol
the silver and white ones are awsome to. i would like a white based whith orange accents kinda like the Foamposite Lite Stats

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Clear > translucent

Tru, but in most cases, its clear > _____

pearls, egg , coppers anything clear bottom > Kryptonates, translucent green catus , translucent red foams.

Translucent isn't full-proof. Translucent blue just means they'll turn green instead of yellow, red will turn orange, etc.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

the space jam foams pete did were crazy, i would definetly get a pair.. these would cause a riot

risxna.jpg

These all day,  clear soles on Foams is a must. I can't have it any other way. and this colorway is sickening.  In the words of Pusha T - "yyyuuugghhhh"

them trons are crazy, that color if executed well will be an instant classic.. them iron man joints i dont know, thats one pair of foams i wouldnt consider paying for, even with a discount

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Clear > translucent

Tru, but in most cases, its clear > _____

pearls, egg , coppers anything clear bottom > Kryptonates, translucent green catus , translucent red foams.

im old enuff to remember when

jordan XI black and red >> jordan XI concord

i like my sneakers to look good years and years down da road...that cleaning soles stuff and tryin to stop eventual yellowing sucks.

Back
Top Bottom