WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY STEPDAD?

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Are you on meds? Seeing any doctors? Is an attorney handling your claim?

I'm on meds. I'm seeing a psychiatrist and a doctor. My claim was denied but I went to the hearing (which was judged fully favorable) alone. I have a question for you, on my denial letter it states "If at any time in the future you think you qualify for payment, please contact us immediately about filing a new application. The earliest month for which we can pay you is the month after you file a new claim." Doesn't this mean that I won't get back pay? It clearly states so, but I thought we get back pay from the time the first application was filed?

Eh, it gets tricky with backpay. Tomorrow I'll ask some people with a little more experience than me how backpay works and when it's applicable.

Your situation sounds messed up Op. Don't do anything you will regret. Bide your time there and hopefully your SSI goes through, focus on getting your career. In life nothing good comes easy.

Flex on him, Im serious step up and tell him to piss off. You've done nothing to him for him to be jerk off.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Just stomp him and just say he provoked you and you freaked because of your disability. problem solved

Signs and symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia may include:

Auditory hallucinations, such as hearing voices
Delusions, such as believing a co-worker wants to poison you
Anxiety
Anger
Emotional distance
Violence
Argumentativeness
Self-important or condescending manner
Suicidal thoughts and behavior
I don't want to end up in a mental health facility. But sometimes, I think about killing this ##%@% and running off to like Japan or the Philippines.
Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Your childhood seemed pretty troubling
frown.gif

When were you diagnosed with Schizophrenia?

Please dont kill him, reading the whole thread I dont think I should have said that 
It started like 2009 when I was smoking like an ounce of weed a week.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok is this more then him calling you a gago? Does he teat your mom right?
He used to beat me up when I was like 6-10. I wanted to fight him but I didn't want to go to a foster home. And I wanted to call the police but I didn't want my little sister and brother to go to foster homes. He always yells/talks $%*# about my mom. He beat her up too a couple of years ago.

I would've been hired somebody to beat him to within an inch of his life. Get on that b. Make sure homie is masked

Originally Posted by kickstart

Move out

I'm trying to. The only way to move out right now is if I move in with my girlfriend. I'll be getting a lot of *@!*% but I'll get a lot of ********, too. And I don't want to go there with her.

you should've been showing dominance once you became bigger than him...just smack him...one time...HARD...i don't think anybody will call the cops on you for that...he'll hold his cheek and look at you like a battered wife and quiver his top lip...stand over him and yell LOUD...let him know the next time he disrespects you or your family will be his last...

Originally Posted by kickstart

Move out

I'm trying to. The only way to move out right now is if I move in with my girlfriend. I'll be getting a lot of *@!*% but I'll get a lot of ********, too. And I don't want to go there with her.

Dont move in with her, you will become a burden to each other and she will probably will be pregnant within a couple of months.
Dont want to add that to your list of baggage right now.

Tell a family member(aunt, uncle) to talk to your mother about your stepdad.

if he leaves will your mother be able to take care of your brother and sister?
Are you willing to step up and do what you have to do to be the man of the house?

Don't let your disability be the reason you cant be a function member of society. Find something you like to do that calms our mind and find a way to make some money doing it. Dont ruin your life, his life and your siblings life. You have been dealing with it for years so use your anger to get your stuff together and move out.

Try this.... get a job, move out, and support yourself. Then maybe he won't cal you names and get you mad...

2 random questions OP

1. Are you in San Diego?

2. Is your step dad in the Navy?

I only ask because there is a LARGE number of Filipino men in the Navy, and the older ones seem to have a certain attitude about them

didn't read the last few pages honestly, but you are disabled and it keeps you from working but you can still stomp someone out?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

didn't read the last few pages honestly, but you are disabled and it keeps you from working but you can still stomp someone out?
indifferent.gif

with a criminal record too?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

2 random questions OP

1. Are you in San Diego?

I only ask because there is a LARGE number of Filipino men in the Navy, and the older ones seem to have a certain attitude about them
1. Nope.
2. Nope.

indifferent.gif
I have paranoid schizophrenia. It doesn't inhibit me from bodying him. Guess you shoulda read the last few pages, huh?
indifferent.gif

2 random questions OP

1. Are you in San Diego?

1. Nope.

2. Nope.

indifferent.gif
I have paranoid schizophrenia. It doesn't inhibit me from bodying him. Guess you shoulda read the last few pages, huh?
indifferent.gif
nah, you just making excuses for why you have no job and why you are a grown man getting sonned by a a dude who has casual sex with your mom. but okay. 

2 random questions OP

1. Are you in San Diego?

1. Nope.

2. Nope.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
nah, you just making excuses for why you have no job and why you are a grown man getting sonned by a a dude who has casual sex with your mom. but okay. 

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom