WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY STEPDAD?

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

so u want to kill someone because he called u stupid..
30t6p3b.gif
It's much more than that. He beat me up, treats me like @$*%, beat up my mom, treats her like @$*%. The only thing this !%*%! cares about is his beer/alcohol boxing matches and his friends.
You should have taken care of this a long time ago. If somebody beat up my mom, I'd be in jail

I love how dudes always talk about, "If it was me, I'd be in jail."

Then what? You'd be in jail and he'd be at the crib beating your mom's %#% tomorrow.

It's obviously more complicated than it seems. Lots of people grow up in abusive households and can't do much about it.

This %%!+* called me gago (he's filipino) and a %@!#@@* moron. He's 5'4" and weighs like 130 pounds; not to mention this %%!+* is like 59. I want to body this %%!+* so %@!#@@* bad no joke. And because my SSI benefits got denied I can't even move out. Hopefully my mom will allow me to stay in the dorms for Fall. I already have a criminal history and I don't want to spend another night in jail and have my benefits pushed back even more. I'm thinking about moving in with my girlfriend but I don't want our relationship to be like that. What should I do?
nerd.gif

break his shield and then ravage his woman. that will learnt him who the real alpha is. 

I would either snitch on him if he touches you or your mom, confront him verbally, or tell some of your family member so they can set him straight.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

30t6p3b.gif
at these responses

wish i could give you advice, but i wouldnt know what else to do other than to brush it off.

are you the same dude who made a thread about having cancer?

Been brushing it off for YEARS. I know if I step to him he's gonna start something. I already know my mom, brother and sister will side with him and say it was for HIS self-defense. And like I said I already have a criminal history. I'm trying to be a high school math teacher, dammit. And yup, that was me.

So you're trying to find a way to collect a free check by claiming to be disabled, but yet you're scared to do something because you got a criminal record and you're trying to be a math teacher?..WTH man?..Which is it..Do you want to be a teacher or a criminal or disabled?..Cause yo asz can't be all three..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by Based Mod

30t6p3b.gif
at these responses

wish i could give you advice, but i wouldnt know what else to do other than to brush it off.

are you the same dude who made a thread about having cancer?

Been brushing it off for YEARS. I know if I step to him he's gonna start something. I already know my mom, brother and sister will side with him and say it was for HIS self-defense. And like I said I already have a criminal history. I'm trying to be a high school math teacher, dammit. And yup, that was me.

So you're trying to find a way to collect a free check by claiming to be disabled, but yet you're scared to do something because you got a criminal record and you're trying to be a math teacher?..WTH man?..Which is it..Do you want to be a teacher or a criminal or disabled?..Cause yo asz can't be all three..
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

You won't go to jail for hitting him dog. Two dudes fighting is one thing. A dude hitting a female is another. Besides your mom should vouch for you anyways if it came down to it. Not trying to disrespect your mom either but she needs to realize she should drop this dude.

TAKE HIM OUT Nah like everyone is pretty much saying just scare him show him your not that 6 to 10 yr old he can bully like that you deserve respect

I already done told you op. You sound like you just a baby boy, word to Jody. You don't even want the solution 

Originally Posted by bhergh

Spoiler [+]
TROLL??
Why would I make up a story like this? There's millions of abusive people in the world. With no avatar and a low post count, you the troll here b.
Originally Posted by bigsupa

what's a gago?
Someone who is stupid, a moron, etc.
Originally Posted by Wade187

I already done told you op. You sound like you just a baby boy, word to Jody. You don't even want the solution 
It was mother's day. I wanted to confront him in front of the family while we were eating out (that way he won't start @$*# in public) but I love my mom too much to do that. She would have flipped and sent me to a mental hospital. I'll check him next time he fronts, though.

You could take the advice of kids looking for cheap laughs online and pretending to be "about that life," or you could act like an adult and talk to the man like an adult.   /thread
In general, you'd probably get better advice if you stopped treating NikeTalk like a personal concierge.  It's one thing to ask for help when you really need it, but you'll start a post on NikeTalk just to help you set your DVR.  

Look at this garbage:

QUESTION FOR MAC USERS  (topic)

WHERE'S THE CARLOS BOOZER THREAD?  

COULD I GET INTO TROUBLE FOR POSTING "THOSE" KINDS OF VIDEOS TO "THOSE" KINDS OF SITES?  

ANYONE ELSE THAT CAN'T SLEEP?  

WILL NDC BE RECEIVING THE YEEZY 2'S?  

http://lmgtfy.com/

Is it any wonder that people just think you're out for attention? 

Back
Top Bottom