What socks do you all wear?

I've been wearing the extra hidden low cut socks from Journey's for a minute but they don't wear nice with anything above a low top shoe.  Everything else will force the sock off my foot.  I'm looking into some Footlocker socks.  What would you guys recommend for wearing higher top shoes?

camron-nike-elite-socks.png

Ya'll have a spot where to buy it from?  Target?  WalMart?  Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask, I'm new!

My best tip for socks is that when you get them wash them on hot and dry them - it sort if tightens up the weave and makes them last longer.

No great tips on any particular brand though - I've got a bunch if different lack crew socks and there's not much between any of them.

i just cop my socks in packs from footlocker or fnl

all plain white or all plain black

pretty thick n soft they dont rip easy either

Last edited:
I got a bunch of nike, adidas, puma, no names, ralph lauren, black, white, etc

but my favorites are the ralph lauren ones..I asked my mom to get me some and she came back with like 20 pairs :smokin

Last edited:
Nike Dri Fit halfcalfs. Least thats what we call em around my way, ive heard all sorts of names for em.

Nike Dri Fit halfcalfs. Least thats what we call em around my way, ive heard all sorts of names for em.

Nike Dri-fit socks to the gym and C9 socks from Target everywhere else. I didn't even notice until that Kevin Hart/Meek Millz video it's funny to have "no-name" socks :rolleyes

i buy my socks from wal mart....

yall young cats too finicky..its only socks b
As do I. Straight black Hanes socks for me.

Wore dress socks with sneakers recently and it blew my mind.
eek.gif

So comfy and breathable.

Might transition to only dress socks.

Plain white socks

Plain black ankle socks

Nike ankle socks

Jordan Ankle Socks

Huf sock with the leaf print
pimp.gif

Nike mid socks, sometimes ankle socks, black with the white swoosh only. Can't do dri-fits bc they make my feet sweat. I wish I could do elites because of the colors, but I can't do calf socks bc my legs are too hairy and it iritates the **** out of my legs

Last edited:
In the winter when people can't see my socks I'm in Puma socks. Awesome socks, seriously.

In summer, Nike mid socks

regular black ankle socks 
grin.gif
 i guess you can say and black calvin klein ankle socks 
nthat.gif
 and some black diabetic socks i got on accident 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom