What song is your current guilty pleasure?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Neon Trees - Animal.

Not that I'm ashamed to listen to them, it's just radically different than what you would think I listen to.
Neon Trees = dope. Don't ever be ashamed of listening
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Neon Trees - Animal.

Not that I'm ashamed to listen to them, it's just radically different than what you would think I listen to.
Neon Trees = dope. Don't ever be ashamed of listening
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Chris Brown-Beautiful people
but I'm REALLY FEELING ZAN WITH THAT LEAN pt.2 but I'm not ashamed to listen to it in public like I'm ashamed to listen to Beautiful people.

Chris Brown-Beautiful people
but I'm REALLY FEELING ZAN WITH THAT LEAN pt.2 but I'm not ashamed to listen to it in public like I'm ashamed to listen to Beautiful people.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I really do listen to Racks...a lot.

and that SB joint...pt. 2

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ how many times i've listened to this version:

pimp.gif

& Soulja got the juice + zan with that lean pt 2
smokin.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I really do listen to Racks...a lot.

and that SB joint...pt. 2

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ how many times i've listened to this version:

pimp.gif

& Soulja got the juice + zan with that lean pt 2
smokin.gif
ohwell.gif

RACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKS

RACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKSONRACKS

Zan wit dat lean pt. 2 is just too smooth...never thought i would say that about a deandre way track.

"keep the hammer on me, i aint worried bout a thang"

Zan wit dat lean pt. 2 is just too smooth...never thought i would say that about a deandre way track.

"keep the hammer on me, i aint worried bout a thang"

Ty%2B%26%2BKory%2B-%2BRaw%2B%26%2BBangin%2BMixtape%2Bvol.%2B2.jpg

Ty &  Kory- Flyin Away
08 Flyin Away.mp3 - 3.0 Mb

I was transcribing an interview with Taz Arnold from Sa-Ra and he was talking about people wearing his Ti$a brand (Chris Brown,  Big Sean, YG, etc.)  He brought up Ty$, you probably heard him on Pac Div songs and he's a frequent collaborator with YG. Taz was talking about tyring to sign Ty a few years back, so I looked up the group and found this song. I listen to the this %!*$ EVERYDAY!

Ty%2B%26%2BKory%2B-%2BRaw%2B%26%2BBangin%2BMixtape%2Bvol.%2B2.jpg

Ty &  Kory- Flyin Away
08 Flyin Away.mp3 - 3.0 Mb

I was transcribing an interview with Taz Arnold from Sa-Ra and he was talking about people wearing his Ti$a brand (Chris Brown,  Big Sean, YG, etc.)  He brought up Ty$, you probably heard him on Pac Div songs and he's a frequent collaborator with YG. Taz was talking about tyring to sign Ty a few years back, so I looked up the group and found this song. I listen to the this %!*$ EVERYDAY!

Back
Top Bottom