What Stores going to have the Motorsports 6s and six rings?

It's the exact same "urban energy account" allocated stores in each company that get EVERY SINGLE limited release in this area, since 1999.

But I'm not going on that tangent anymore.....................................................................

Check the locked back pages in this forum.

It's there.

And y'all still "dunk hunt" and ask the same stupid %%$! and act the same stupid way every hyped release.............................

sportszone... Potomac Mills, and springfield mall..

DTRL... not getting them.

Shoe City PG??

Originally Posted by Asia

sportszone... Potomac Mills,  Springfield, G-town, PG Plaza, and maybe Rt. 1

DTLR... not getting them. Kev?

I'm grabbing my pair when I leave work. Shipments to Sports Zone just came, literally.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Asia

sportszone... Potomac Mills,  Springfield, G-town, PG Plaza, and maybe Rt. 1

DTLR... not getting them. Kev?

I'm grabbing my pair when I leave work. Shipments to Sports Zone just came, literally.

nerd.gif

im slacking on these. probably because i aint really feeling them that much. im sure if EoH is saying what i think hes saying, i know of the DTLR in bmore thats getting them then. but at this point, i could just call them and ask.
laugh.gif

i need some help with any spots in MD.

i am going to check some spots in person rite now and will post my info asap

if anybody wants to hook up and go cop hit me up................................................................peace

cmoneymontana wrote:

I would meet up with you like last time, just for *%*$# and giggles and to catch up, but weather is whatever.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

cmoneymontana wrote:

I would meet up with you like last time, just for *%*$# and giggles and to catch up, but weather is whatever.

I feel you. It's not sticking here yet(Alexandria), but I know it will soon. Only reason I am even bothering going there is because I work 10 minutes away from there........

^ did they sell out? Sports zone and majors aint releasing them till tommorrow

Appreciate it, but I just called dude said no one knew they released them today so they still got some bout to head out there tho.

Appreciate it, but I just called dude said no one knew they released them today so they still got some bout to head out there tho.

^ wow so these are going to be fairly available that's good to see easier for people to cop.

Originally Posted by Marito

what store is releaseing today ,, help me out

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by Marito

what store is releaseing today ,, help me out

i just called sports zone in g-town and they said there shipment didnt come in yet they will know later

if anybody wants too hook up and go there let me know ............................................................peace 

Just got my pair from sports zone in springfiled they still got a bunch if anyone wants to cop and not have to make the trip tommorrow..... it was empty I think that district still had school cus no one was there but I bet after 3 or 5 they'll be gone

The release date is TOMORROW.

Why you being hot?

Feel like telling everyone you ain't pay retail too, since you wanna tell stories, tell it in full?

Jesus.

smh.gif

This forum is going down the tubes.........................................................................

Damn I was just saying they still got some if ppl don't feel like going out in bad weather tommorrow...just trying to help out and I did pay retail I don't got no hook up and if I did why post that? Thats my business and only mine. I aint gonna brag about saving a couple dollars.

Your %!+ ain't leave the store paying $175 cash and rolling.

But yeah, that's "your business".

Snitch hypebeasts.  One month, they crying and calling corporate.  Next month, they up here jumping for joy.

The kids have taken over.  I officially give up.  And, I wonder why...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]"My e-bullets ain't racial kid, they only hate you..."[/color]
- Kool G. Rap

Back
Top Bottom