What Stores In Houston Are Getting The Countdown Package On 1/19?

Don't know for sure but willowbrook keeps em coming.....and of course the ever so dangerous sharpstown will have plenty.....good to see another htownsneakerhead on NT ....

Umm, if you're willing to split the 10's/13's package with me and let me take the 13's, I'm willing to tell you where.
laugh.gif

Umm, I won't name where I'm going, but Willowbrook's Footlocker should get them and maybe Footaction.

Sharpstown will get them, but I wouldn't go there.
smh.gif
Damn riots and stuff.

Umm, Greenpoint Mall should get them at Footlocker also.

So what's up on the splitting f'reals?
smile.gif

Anyone want to split the X's/XIII's package in a size 9-10? I want to take the XIII's though.

how much u want to slide the X's to me for? dont care for the XIII's but i know they dont have the same value. I need a 10 in the X if any takers.

^ I'll split with you, I can wear a size 10. I'll let you pitch in $150, and I'll put in the rest. I've been looking everywhere for someone tosplit with me.

Willowbrook, Greenspoint and Sharpstown Champs for sure. Hasn't been decided if West Oaks or Memorial City Champswill be the 4th store, but I wouldn't bet on West Oaks.

I don't know which stores will get the GS ones though.

Dont forget Gulf Gate, Northline, Almeda, and a few select stores in Pasadena.

playoff...i did hit u up. just dont think them X's are worth $150 to me. aint even in the H either.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Willowbrook, Greenspoint and Sharpstown Champs for sure. Hasn't been decided if West Oaks or Memorial City Champs will be the 4th store, but I wouldn't bet on West Oaks.

I don't know which stores will get the GS ones though.

West Oaks and Memorial City Champs will receive the packs as well as the others listed plus the Galleria.

Shsme that cats got robbed at Greenspoint but I don't realize why people list Sharpestown as dangerous but always fail to mention Greenspoint

There's always some sort of scuffle/problem at GP for the bigger releases

Sharpstown, Northline, and Greenspoint are all ghetto and dangerous. And yes it's a shame that those people had to get robbed at Greenspoint.
smh.gif
There's a police station right there too, and yet all these things still happen. Shows how much HPD does things.
smh.gif

Other than that, I'm glad I got my pair.
pimp.gif

^ DAMN! I haven't heard about that, luckily the mall I go to, they let us wait inside. It's still not 100% safe, but better than nothing.
smh.gif
At somepeople these days, can't even wait in line for some shoes minding their own business. It's ok, atleast they're safe and karma will hit the robberback hard.
smh.gif

I'm willing to sell my X's, it's a size 10. But not for $100, what about $200.
laugh.gif

Somebody in the official thread said they robbed 3 malls

Last time I lined up at Deerbrook, we waited inside but Deerbrook changed alot of policies which is why I'll never step foot in there again

They tried to call the cops on me because I had a hood on and refused to take it off but a White girl walked by with a hood on also and they said nothing toher

Anyway, it's the first pack and it will only get worse from here, especially with the XI/XII's

I don't go hard for shoes anymore, if I can't order them, I don't buy them

Back
Top Bottom