What Tap Water Looks Like

at those of you believing your water was bottled at the bottom of a volcano as Zeus splashed around in it with Aphrodite.
you can't be serious bruh...you can taste the difference in FIJI water compared to ANY other water on the market...take a seat :rolleyes :stoneface:

Im not even about brand loyalty like that but its indisputable.

talmbout some 'Zeus splashed around in it.'..**** outta here *****

FIJI Water is different from other waters because of its source on the island of Viti Levu, in the Fijian archipelago. On the island’s remote north side is the Yaqara Valley. Here, on the edge of a pristine rainforest, is the underground source aquifer.

As this rainfall filters down through the different layers of rock, sand, clay, and earth, it gathers a unique blend of minerals. The composition of Fiji’s volcanic rock is different from that found in other locations around the world because it is rich in colloidal silica. Silica contributes to FIJI Water’s soft, smooth mouthfeel.
The aquifer lies deep within the earth, protected by layers of clay and volcanic rock. As a result, the water never comes into contact with the air, protecting it from environmental pollutants and other contamination.
dudes always gotta get smart :lol:

Last edited:
Soooooo what kinda water should i drink???

i usually but the 5 dollar pack of 24 aquafina at walmart.

I know its not from a "fresh water source", but i always figure it was clean water and its not expensive when buying a whole pack.

so is this bottled water bad for me? should i start drinking with something else?

if so what?

Haven't gotten sick. *ignores video and continues to drink tap water*

Of course nothing is 100% safe (that includes bottled water), but the video is an exaggeration of the matter.

Buying bottled water from a place that can't control typhoid and other parasitic outbreaks due to their water supply, doesn't get more quintessentially American than that. If I could afford it, I'd buy cases and just ship it back to them.

I just filter my tap water and use a Klean Kanteen reusable bottle on the go.  Many "bottled water" brands are just packaging tap water anyway.

I'll just leave this here..."Tapped" documentary.  Over an hour long but worth the watch.

Fiji_1_Water_072310_Aquifer.jpg

/thread

This is what happens here in Christchurch (New Zealand). But it goes straight to our taps.

Chch water >>>>> Fiji water.

/humblebrag

I figured a filter wouldn't get everything, but if there's something that does, share the wealth.

Ok, here you go.

https://propurusa.com/

This is the most inexpensive way to filter your water. I have the traveler because there's only
two living at my house and you only need one regular filter and one flouride filter to make it
run. If you have more than three people in your residence you should probably go with one
of the bigger units. To totally purify your water, you need to buy the flouride filter piggyback unit
which is an extra $40. The crap in our tap water ( in every state ) is the reason everyone is so
complacent now and accepting this false reality that we live in. YES, the tap water makes you
stupid because you are ingesting poison, urine and feces

Thanks. Checking it out now.

Last edited:
Buying bottled water from a place that can't control typhoid and other parasitic outbreaks due to their water supply, doesn't get more quintessentially American than that. If I could afford it, I'd buy cases and just ship it back to them.
I'm right there with you on that...but that water is whats good bruh :lol:

This is what happens here in Christchurch (New Zealand). But it goes straight to our taps.

Chch water >>>>> Fiji water.

/humblebrag
yeah you European mother ******* have a lot of super-progressive **** that nobody else in the world enjoys...I wonder how that came to be? hmmmmm :nerd:

Last edited:
It's amazing how they sold us on bottled water and we bought into it like some chumps.

Bottled water is no better than tap water, it gets filtered just like tap water does. Why do you guys think that tap water comes from some dirty place and bottled water is from the purified wells that pour it straight into the bottle? They don't.

Plus, you have to factor in the Bisphenol A
BPA is controversial because it exerts detectable hormone-like properties, raising concerns about its presence in consumer products and foods contained in such products. Starting in 2008, several governments questioned its safety, prompting some retailers to withdraw polycarbonate products. A 2010 report from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) raised further concerns regarding exposure to fetuses, infants, and young children.[2] In September 2010, Canada became the first country to declare BPA a toxic substance.[3][4] The European Union, Canada, and recently the United States have banned BPA use in baby bottles.[5]
So there you go. BPA is so foul they removed it from "baby bottles". But us grown folks, we supposed to "be aaaight".

Get the fock outta here...bottled water is yet another perfectly executed mind**** from the corporations...Im amazed how they get away with anything and people are SO ignorant...man...depressing.

I wonder how the human race has survived all these hundreds of years with out bottled, or filtered water? Who gets sick off tap water? WATER? Step that immune system game up.
They haven't.

This is the sort of skewed argument that NEVER makes sense.

Do you know what Cholera, and Dysentery are? Of course not, they're not ravaging communities like they still do in the poorest parts of the modern world. 

The average age of humanity has nearly doubled from a few hundred years ago. 

Filtration has done innumerable things for humanity. 

Now, are all modern filtration systems "good? Of course not. But to say that most modern tap water in the first world isn't better than what we were normally subjected to even in most running streams and rivers is a complete lie. 

They didn't have iodine tablets or easily packable filtration. 

You all need to stop promoting FIJI water unless you know what it is: 

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2009/09/fiji-spin-bottle

Human rights violations are only a light day for what FIJI Water does for that island. Most of you all promoting whats on that label really have no idea what the stuff you're saying even means. That water doesn't come from where they say it does. 

Last edited:
When are companies going to start selling wearable air filters or air tanks?

If these water companies can delude so many people into buying their water, why don't they start selling air?

Last edited:
Fiji water is so much better than tap water huh?

Half of the Fijian population can't even find nor drink clean water.

Ya'll are some straight suckers, straight up.

Fiji water is so much better than tap water huh?

Half of the Fijian population can't even find nor drink clean water.

Ya'll are some straight suckers, straight up.
I'm saying.

These dudes are posting FIJI product plans as if that proves anything.

Even Apple didn't recognize the injustices at FoxConn for a while until they got exposed. 

Hell, did you all even know FoxConn builds stuff for EVERY major computer manufacturer. They only went at Apple because Apple is just massively successful. 

Last edited:
They haven't.

This is the sort of skewed argument that NEVER makes sense.

Do you know what Cholera, and Dysentery are? Of course not, they're not ravaging communities like they still do in the poorest parts of the modern world. 

The average age of humanity has nearly doubled from a few hundred years ago. 

Filtration has done innumerable things for humanity. 

Now, are all modern filtration systems "good? Of course not. But to say that most modern tap water in the first world isn't better than what we were normally subjected to even in most running streams and rivers is a complete lie. 

They didn't have iodine tablets or easily packable filtration. 

So where on that chart does it say water is the answer? You dont think medical science has anything to do with living longer. Say your from A, and you drink that tap water your whole life. You take a trip to B, drink that tap and you become sick. Its not the water its your immune system isnt used to their water. Im on vacation drink bottled water. Im at home its straight tap into the milk jug.

You use 25-50 Gallons of Water when bathing, so the water you shower with is more important, than the water you drink. Thats why Rich White People can tan and still have Beautiful skin, while a Redneck White Dude ends up with a bunch of Burns/Damage because he showers with Tap Water :lol:

And keep in mind, it not only messes with your Skin, but you inhale the Vapors if you got it running hot.

Back
Top Bottom