What Team Jordans Would You Like to see Re-Released ?

With everything getting retroed nowadays,  I think back and there are quite a few pairs of Team Jordans I would buy again if re-released.

Jumpman Team J - This is high up on my list. In grade school we nick named these the "Air Tacos" because of their unique off center lace cover.

Jumpman J Madness - This was a great looking and performing shoe. Interesting how similar these look to the Air-Jordan XXII & XIII  even though they came out 5 years before the 22.
I remember Ray Allen wearing these back in the day. I would love to see a Celtics colorway released.  

Jumpman Pro Shake - Honestly Im not sure if I would actually buy these again, but they look a hell of alot better then some on JB new designs. (BTW, whats the difference between a Pro, Team and J ? )

Jumpman Vindicate - Vin Bakers sig model. I want these to release just as bad if not worse then the Jumpman Team J. This is an example of a team shoe done right.

Are there any Team Jays that you would like to see make a comeback ?

Probably gonna get some hate, but OH WELL.

312523-012.gif

These in the black / white version.. These were my basketball team's official shoes when we played competitively and always won the championships. The good ol days. I would love another pair, since mine were balled in TO THE GROUND.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Jumpman Vindicate - Vin Bakers sig model. I want these to release just as bad if not worse then the Jumpman Team J. This is an example of a team shoe done right.

I've been waiting for these to retro for the longest time...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

With everything getting retroed nowadays,  I think back and there are quite a few pairs of Team Jordans I would buy again if re-released.

Jumpman Team J - This is high up on my list. In grade school we nick named these the "Air Tacos" because of their unique off center lace cover.

I have been searching for these for years!! I was able to get the black/grey version but they were a full size too big so I ended up selling them and I have not been able to replace them yet.  I NEED THESE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom