Wha't the classiest female breast size? Not hot, but classy. A perfectly shaped B cup?

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

And Kneesh, if what Hazel says about ol girl's breast size is true, I wasn't off by much.
You were off big time. The difference between a 36 band and a 42 band is
eek.gif
. 42 band is a big girl.

And this argument is lame.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by kix4kix

9zvs0k.gif
roll.gif

But, don't worry, I have been enlightment now by the fine NT gentlemen, and I know now to never EVER classify Britney Spears as thick. I now have the knowledge and wisdom to know what the beauty of thickness is and means to be.
I mean I wouldn't call her "thick" either, but I see what you were saying. She certainly isn't the slimmest girl in the worldeither. NT has a very different view on women's weights/figures than the general population does, so keep that in mind.

9zvs0k.gif
roll.gif

But, don't worry, I have been enlightment now by the fine NT gentlemen, and I know now to never EVER classify Britney Spears as thick. I now have the knowledge and wisdom to know what the beauty of thickness is and means to be.
you still need to be enlightened in terms of your grammar
grin.gif

roll.gif

But, don't worry, I have been enlightment now by the fine NT gentlemen, and I know now to never EVER classify Britney Spears as thick. [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I now have the knowledge and wisdom to know what the beauty of thickness is and means to be.[/color]
Since that is the case now...why don't you come to my crib so I can cook for you? I can put someweight on them thighs of yours, then we can "make it happen" with some recreational activities. On second though, we don't even have to do allthat. Just take my hand, and I can show you the world. I possess the charisma, the charm, and the boyish good looks...and a guy like me can appreciate awoman that has as much intellect and compassion as you do.

What do you say, baby? I'm tryna put a ring on it, word to Beyonce.
Mangudai954 scribbled:

Something has been accomplished here today.
I agree, sir. I agree.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

And Kneesh, if what Hazel says about ol girl's breast size is true, I wasn't off by much.
You were off big time. The difference between a 36 band and a 42 band is
eek.gif
. 42 band is a big girl.

And this argument is lame.
I did good for a human that doesn't own a pair of *******.
5a836c8f2ede1ca66a5d050d53112ba694e08d85.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

9zvs0k.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

Yeah, I could see some grammar mistakes I made. I know I do them with my verb tenses and run on sentences. I did not proof read at all.

I should have written enlightened, and there's tons of other mistakes. Oh well, you quoted it and I cannot do much to edit it.

I promise you though, on my research papers for school, I do not write like this at all and I proof read.

9zvs0k.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

Yeah, I could see some grammar mistakes I made. I know I do them with my verb tenses and run on sentences. I did not proof read at all.

I should have written enlightened, and there's tons of other mistakes. Oh well, you quoted it and I cannot do much to edit it.

I promise you though, on my research papers for school, I do not write like this at all and I proof read.
it isnt that serious
laugh.gif

just a question though. how old are you? you seem young

That's the point though. You didn't. The difference is extreme. Whether you have a pair or not. You just made it clear don'tunderstand how bra size works
laugh.gif
. Cup size can mean nada based on the band size.

Originally Posted by West2East

That's the point though. You didn't. The difference is extreme. Whether you have a pair or not. You just made it clear don't understand how bra size works
laugh.gif
. Cup size can mean nada based on the band size.
Come on, your e-sarcasm detector is broken!
laugh.gif
I know I did horribly. After Kneesh said it I Googledup some literature about breast sizes and realized my mistake. I felt like a lil knowitall that just got proven wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Helion , are we talking about the white girl in which you are saying is a E ?

You have to hit D , then DD , then DDD to become E .

Doesn't DDD=E, that is what some girl told me. Or is it just for some bra producing companies?

9zvs0k.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

it isnt that serious
laugh.gif

just a question though. how old are you? you seem young

Oh, you not serious?
nerd.gif
Hey, at least I write with capital letters andperiods at the end of sentences. Where is that in your grammar structures in the post above? Just playing with you.

Do I seem young? Not sure to take that as a good or bad.
laugh.gif
I am probably older than a lot on here. I am 24 to be exact. I think I read that the average ageon NT is 19 or something like that. How old are you?

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Thats weird I never heard of that.
The bigger my breast the less class I have...wow.
do you read?

we clearly came to the conclusion that the bigger your breasts are, the HARDER is it to look classy. That doesnt mean you dont have class, it just means itsharder to look classy

my girl is a natural triple D or an E...how ever you look at it......they are giant..almost to much.....

but a small C is my perfect size.....

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Thats weird I never heard of that.
The bigger my breast the less class I have...wow.
do you read?

we clearly came to the conclusion that the bigger your breasts are, the HARDER is it to look classy. That doesnt mean you dont have class, it just means its harder to look classy

Yes I read and I still simply disagree. Problem?

The bigger the breast, the less classy you are? Thats dumb
smh.gif

Thats basically categorizing every girl that has large breast and saying you cant be classy.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom