What the F was I on when I purchased the Jordan (fill in the number)s ?

Sipzike True Blue and Cement "og" Dont know what I was thinking. I dont even wear them. Regret even going to the store when they came out
eyes.gif

Fire Red IV ( I hated them mars face on the shoe after having them in my hand )

2007 Black Metallic V ( I hated them when I compared them to my 2000 black/silver), not to mention they were uncomfortable.

2006 Fire Red V ( One of the most uncomfortable shoes ever ) My 2000's are still comfortable to this day.

None of these had Nike Air. So after I had them, they didnt feel the same. I eventually got rid of them all.

What the F was I on when I purchased the...

Green Bean Vs (why the F did i buy 2 pairs)
Pure IV's (i blame the sick insert poster)
Mist Blue IV's (185/eBay
smh.gif
)

Jordunk VIII (i wanted to VIII's so bad, so i settled for this crap)

I must have been on crack when i bought the pacific 7's...some people like em but i hated them after a close look at em....i tried to return em but thestupid footaction manager didnt let me
mad.gif
....i ended basically givin em awayDS..never wore them out

White, orange and stealh VIII's, made my feet look big for some reason. Thats my only complaint. I cant think of any other.

What The F was I on when I bought the Black and Grey XXI's
they weren't even on sale, I paid nearly $200
they yellowed fast
they creased after the second wear
traction on the soles were horrid

same goes for the Military IV's...cheap quality.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

DTRT 3's
Red Suede 21's..never even wore them..ended up sellin 'em to DMONEY2344 or somethin like that..

Earlier today I was going through some of my shoes, and I came across the XIXs. The first thought that came to my mind was "Wow, these shoes are hideous." The SE on the other hand are kind of hot, but the XIX are just "thumbs down" awful.

exactly what i was thinking when i seen the post i looked at them this morn and was going to put them on but was like oh hell naw.

What the F was I on when I purchased the photo blue dubz and the all black x's.......and the worst of all is the low all white xiii's..wow talk aboutthe biggest regret!

First pair of Dub Zeros. I forgot that I had them until I red this post. Never even tried them on.

What th Deuce was i thinkin when i Copped.....The Jordan XX Chuteny (the yellow ones) echk...i dont even wear them joints i got em at the nike outlet inChi-Town for the low tho... dahweeellppp...

Last christmas my moms got me some jordan big funds them @#%@! was horrible black with some wack green on em
But What the F was I on when I purchased the jordan 22's they have to be the worst first release of a jordan shoe
frown.gif

S.P.U.R.S.

i hated myself for buying Pure $ III's - only bought cause they were 30 bux less at the outlet

Back
Top Bottom