What the F was I on when I purchased the Jordan (fill in the number)s ?

Don't really regret purchasing any Jordans, but I have PLENTY
mad.gif
ofregret for the prices I paid for some of them...mostly retail on RD when I could've waited and still got my size from many different sources and for lotsless money...

I think the 7's are pretty decent though!
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

What the F was I thinkin when I bought....

Well, let's see... this may take a while
29prdck.jpg

25jy9.jpg

2nr0y9v.jpg

2eexyft.jpg
frown.gif

Denver Melo M4. Not the Home PE, but the blk ones. They'll be up for sale tonight....

But yeah, I already own the B-More colorway, which I adore, but I feel in love too hard with the M4, and copped the Denver version.

My biggest regrets were the mars 4s and green bean 5s. Luckily i had a friend who traded me his black/royal 18s for both pairs. I don't regret thattrade one bit.
tongue.gif

for me it gotta be tha brisk blue III's.........the look like effin now and laters and jus think i woke up early

NONE!!! I don't buy shoes for the sake of buying shoes or because it's the newest J out or because it's a new colorway of a shoe model I like. IONLY buy shoes I like so this has and never will be a problem for me...

CharmCityKid wrote:
What the F was I thinkin when I bought....

Well, let's see... this may take a while

2njfy8.jpg

r8gljl.jpg

sn2fdw.jpg

29prdck.jpg

25jy9.jpg

2nr0y9v.jpg

2eexyft.jpg

2s10w8z.jpg

vrgbxu.jpg

frown.gif

Whoa now, The White/Columbia XV's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
IMO...the rest are
sick.gif

Let's see DTRT 3's, Green Been 5's, Pure$ 4's, Black/Black X's, Military IV's, CG XI IE's, CG IV's.

For some reason all of these shoes seemed like a good idea at the time, but have been doing nothing but collecting dust since.

Back
Top Bottom