What the F was I on when I purchased the Jordan (fill in the number)s ?

bred 12s i aint need em... i dont think i shoulda payed retail for em either same goes wit all my 14's i copped 3 the breds, nubucks, and white/red...their ok but not for retail...white black 21s are ok but i dont think i shoulda copped...2 pairs of militaries and fire red 3s... i would be happy wit jus 1pair now im stuck wit 2... come on flight club come thru! theres prally more but i cant think of any

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Green Beans
sick.gif

same here...i get compliments on em but its so hard to find something to wear with em

alpha retro 1's one wear was enough for me they haven't seen light outside there box since................

Ima add Fire Red III's to my list. Loved em on release day, hated em once I found out how cheap they were.

green beans....
and on top of that i paid $50.00 over retail to get them 2 weeks early......
sick.gif

what the F was i on when I purchased the Jordan 18 (white/royleblue) in a 11.5 knowing darn well i wear 10 to 10.5. And their still in my closet now

what the f was i thinking when i paid $430 for a white cement iv 1999 and it crack on me first wear. (seller claim they were wearable)

Jumpman Certify:

jordan_certify.jpg
jordan_certify_5.jpg

(I didn't have this color though, I had white)

For some reason I thought Jordan boat shoes were pretty dope...
laugh.gif

At least I bought them on sale...

what the f was i on when i purchased.....
white/orange 8's.... ugly colorway and i
paid retail for them...
frown.gif

what the f was i thinking when i bought the citrus 7's i thought they were kinda hot when i 1st bought them now there like ehh in my closet

cement spizikes. i liked them but not enough to wear. bought them the first day they released for retail. didn't were them till a month ago and that was towalk around the mall in. very uncomfortable. whind up selling them for $104 on ebay. what a waste of money

Back
Top Bottom