What the F was I on when I purchased the Jordan (fill in the number)s ?

2 colourways of the absolutly dreadful Jordan Mach III football trainer

They were cheap but no it aint going to work as a defence is it??

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Every NON-OG XIV retro that dropped
What was i thinking
smh.gif

And the first Fusions.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

XIXs Are sick i just picked some up recently

Specially the West Coast Edition, Damn i love these kicks

What i regret buying are those white/stealth/orange VIIIs, lucky since i listen to my parents when i showed em (they like seeing all my new kicks for somereason even though they hate when i buy em) but they were like damn those are *$%!#%$ ugly!!!!! The only reason why i bought them is cuz i was going to ahalloween party that week and was going as the fresh prince and thought they would fit the outfit cuz they were birght colors. Good thing i never wore them,returned them to finishline and got some steal Vs that fit the outfit 100 times better and got them for 30 dollars less than what i got the VIIIs for
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not a number but DTRT spizikes!
I was blazed when I bought them
And even then I didnt really want
them but I was already in FootAction.
So anybody want them ****akes? Lol.

I also bought the olympics 7s
I mean they are super sexy but
super big and I feel like I rock flippers
in them. A size 14, I wear like a 11.5, 12. lol.

What the F was I on when I bought the black/blue V when they came out for $280 on pickyourshoes.com

citrus VII

looked really good in the store. wore them once, and suddenly they aren't that appealing anymore. worst part was paying full retail price for it.

ended up selling to a friend.

i'd say probably the laser XV's..... i mean i like the look, but i hate wearing XV's, so they are sitting DS in my closet.

I dont know what I was thinking when I bought the orange and stealth VIII's I ended up selling it for $80 to some kid at school.

The LS lasered XV retros...I went to NT to get the playoff XIIIs and thought they looked ok in person and picked them up too, but then now they are stillavailable and at a much cheaper price online! Also, another bad call were some black/maize XI lows as I got them for full retail and now they can be found forlike $30--I like the shoe still though--they're just beaters on the blacktop.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Ice Blue X's

I still have yet to wear them.
laugh.gif
Same with me. Mine are in the closet somewhere collectingdust.
But my biggest regret is the old love/new love pack..............I dont even like the I's.

Originally Posted by 23king24

but they are one of the most comfortable jays imo. everytime i wear my wht/flints people give me compliments and ask me are they the new jordans.
i get that all the time with my stealth 20's.

Back
Top Bottom