What the Foams? SMH

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Call me a hypebeast if u want but idk why yall hating. These wtfoams are sick. Looks like each shoe will be unique. definitely Takes tongue concept of Jordan viis to a whole new level. I Would cop in a heartbeat...

hypebeast
roll.gif
roll.gif
but true

i think the all white foams are trash too. It needs black on the forefoot like all other foams. And the moniker "What the foam" came from sneakerfiles

What exactly is the definition of a hypebeast? I mean, opinions do differ. Some of my friends that aren't into kicks will call anyone that has over 3 pairs of shoes like Retro Jordans a hypebeast just because Js are notoriously known for being expensive and I don't think that is right. Sneakerheads and the general population have varying ideals of what a hypebeast really is. I mean I'm a well-dressed dude but I don't go over-the-top with anything except for my kicks. My J's and foams complement what I wear daily and you know what I love when people notice when I'm wearing my favorites the Jordan IIIs and I'm sure you all have had the same feeling with your pair of favorite kicks too. If I'm being labeled as such just because I like a pair of shoes some of you aren't into then I'd like to say we're all hypebeasts in one way or another because not everyone will like the same kicks you think are cool. I have my eyes set on these and I will be getting these regardless of whether they are a GR, QS, HS, or tier zero.

hypebeast = someone that only buys whats trendy and/or limited.

The market for foams wasn't that big back in the day. now every little kid got on coppers or pewters

These wtfoams make me sick.Looks like a piece of @*%@ and definitely takes the concept of "crap" to a whole new level.Would NOT cop and would NOT wear these even to take out the garbage.

Fixed.

What exactly is the definition of a hypebeast? I mean, opinions do differ. Some of my friends that aren't into kicks will call anyone that has over 3 pairs of shoes like Retro Jordans a hypebeast just because Js are notoriously known for being expensive and I don't think that is right. Sneakerheads and the general population have varying ideals of what a hypebeast really is. I mean I'm a well-dressed dude but I don't go over-the-top with anything except for my kicks. My J's and foams complement what I wear daily and you know what I love when people notice when I'm wearing my favorites the Jordan IIIs and I'm sure you all have had the same feeling with your pair of favorite kicks too. If I'm being labeled as such just because I like a pair of shoes some of you aren't into then I'd like to say we're all hypebeasts in one way or another because not everyone will like the same kicks you think are cool. I have my eyes set on these and I will be getting these regardless of whether they are a GR, QS, HS, or tier zero.
                                                                                                ^^^ Hypebeast

You got to take the good with the bad. When you get heat, you know you're going to get crap too. Its the way of the sneaker world. Just sort through the crap and keep it moving!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Best foam colorway after royals
pimp.gif

not sure if srs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what the F*** not what the Foam....cmon Nike, plain and simple, thats all we ask for......next thing we'll get from nike is a multi-colored translucent sole with a white or black upper?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i'll wait until I see real pictures of these if they are indeed going to drop..  doubt it will sway me into liking them, but who knows..  but if nike actually puts this shoe out and still won't drop some kind of white based foam
pimp.gif
, whether its all white or not I could care less, i'm going to be pissed..  sadly though, no matter how these turn out, i'm sure they'll sell since people will buy just about anything these days.. 

Bmore n****s will eat these up and probably wear these with ANYTHING

i'll wait until I see real pictures of these if they are indeed going to drop..  doubt it will sway me into liking them, but who knows..  but if nike actually puts this shoe out and still won't drop some kind of white based foam
pimp.gif
, whether its all white or not I could care less, i'm going to be pissed..  sadly though, no matter how these turn out, i'm sure they'll sell since people will buy just about anything these days.
This.

I like the idea of a 'what the foam' although when i read the title i just thought diff panels of the shoe would be different colors. Maybe the right shoe a pro, & the left a foam. Diff color icy soles. But guess i was wrong... I think these are supposed to be like nebulas tho. look at the PS.

Back
Top Bottom