What the hell is going on out here? My Princess Boy?

And I actually agree about the tomboy part ... if it was the other way around, would this be on MTO, or a thread on NT?

And I actually agree about the tomboy part ... if it was the other way around, would this be on MTO, or a thread on NT?

You guys do know that, for the most part, this isnt a persons choice, right? This is all genetic and they cant help it.

You guys do know that, for the most part, this isnt a persons choice, right? This is all genetic and they cant help it.

e2a3576d4d86b958e8c4dddba7c25212c265f71.gif

The thought process of a lot of you is incredible. Thats not a compliment.

Hes a young little boy he may grow out of liking this stuff or maybe its just who he is. Why is that so shocking or crazy? Is it hurting anyone? Let him be who he wants to be. I think its great that the parents are accepting to his likes & dislikes & accept him no matter what. You shouldnt change someone to fit you or fit the societal norm. Let him express himself freely.

Hes a young little boy he may grow out of liking this stuff or maybe its just who he is. Why is that so shocking or crazy? Is it hurting anyone? Let him be who he wants to be. I think its great that the parents are accepting to his likes & dislikes & accept him no matter what. You shouldnt change someone to fit you or fit the societal norm. Let him express himself freely.

pause

At this age kids do stupid stuff but this is when you draw the line. When the kid is older and wants to be gay then let him do him but coño eto ya es malcriade.

This is the perfect example of fail parenting, letting the kid do whatever he/she wants and then coming up with lame excuses like my kid has ADD or is depressed

pause

At this age kids do stupid stuff but this is when you draw the line. When the kid is older and wants to be gay then let him do him but coño eto ya es malcriade.

This is the perfect example of fail parenting, letting the kid do whatever he/she wants and then coming up with lame excuses like my kid has ADD or is depressed

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

THIS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

THIS.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom