What to do after getting a PTA?

lol they were trying to do that to me when they caught me ... Just told them my connect is someone I know from the bball court and don't even know his real name. They even took my phone and started going through my texts with my connect which I'm sure they can't do but how can I even prove that the cop did that...

its 2014 you dont have a lock on your phone?

and why you still buying dimes?

why did the cop go thru your phone?...I honestly didn't know they could do that unless you were arrested

Wait. What city is this.

How they got a sting operation going on someone selling dime sacks?

Since wen do they give out ptas for drug arrests lol

Somethings fishy.

Me thinks op already sung

Op gonna go back to his connect rockin google glasses
roll.gif

OP gon be looking at his connect like Tom Cruise did through them glasses in Mission Impossible. 

Why didnt u just eat the dime?
Its not that much and it was a slack dime newayz

Tampering with evidence
Felony charge

why did the cop go thru your phone?...I honestly didn't know they could do that unless you were arrested

It's illegal. Cops can't go through your phone unless you give them permission. OP was probably shook (which is understandable) and just agreed to everything.

You gotta stand your ground, fam. Know your rights.

I mean eat it before he got pulled.

Ive done that more than once

Last edited:
OP either :

A) Isnt telling us something

B) As a connect that sells more than reggie.

C) Pulled out the apartments music up, slappin, with the windows down, looking green as hell

or

D) Both B and C.

I mean eat it before he got pulled.

Ive done that more than once

If the cops see you do that it can mean trouble
Depending on the type of cop you dealing with, he can stick something down your throat to induce vomiting, and have you throw up the baggie

If the cops see you do that it can mean trouble
Depending on the type of cop you dealing with, he can stick something down your throat to induce vomiting, and have you throw up the baggie

somebody just watched training day huh?

Back
Top Bottom