What to do at night in Seattle if you're not 18?

I have a car so getting around is no problem, but aside from parties and clubs what are some things to do in Seattle if you're underage? Basically I wantto know what my friends and I could do in Seattle aside from; parties, clubs, movies, and driving around? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Nothing to do in seattle no matter if you underage or not....just chill with your freinds =)

Go out n see the scenery man, its a beautiful city. roll a couple j's and hit up myrtle edwards park in downtown, carry park on queen anne, or gasworkspark by the udistrict. All three give you amazing views of the city, just sit back n chill n talk n laugh it up.

I've done both of those things, looking at the scenery at some of those places and just chillaxing with friends. I was trying to find something else, but Iguess Seattle doesn't have anything else. Thanks for the help anyways. I still love it here.

Game works is always fun no matter how old you are. Family Fun Center. Hit the Mall. Now that it is snowing in the mountains snowboarding/skiing.

have an adventure.
You know what never gets old? climbing on top of schools.
Or play fugitive.
Or go pool hopping downtown.

Malls =
pimp.gif
women

Originally Posted by bulldog206

have an adventure.
You know what never gets old? climbing on top of schools.
Or play fugitive.
Or go pool hopping downtown.
I've played fugitive and climbed on top of schools. One time I took a number one while on top of a school...good times. Having adventures isprobably the best form of fun up here in the NW.

go shoot some pool. go go-karting at TRAXX! goto hip hop shows. smoke a blunt. uhhh..... play some video games.

that's how seattle gets down. ..... or myself at least !
sick.gif
smokin.gif

or hit up ronskizzle fa sho! that's the man of the town! if anything is crackin... ron is sure to be there!

I guess all people from up here do the same things. All the things you guys have recommended me I have done except pool (might try) and Club 131 (which I willnever go to because it's lame). I've sat at a bubble tea place and chatted for hours with friends, I hit up the mall ever so often, TRAXX, I have goneto 30+ Hip-Hop Shows, and I smoke blunts and chill. I guess that's Seattle.
pimp.gif

I might try the beach at night, haven't done that in a minute. It sounds like I need to get ronskizzle's number.

de206 & daaznfella -
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't go clubbing nor parties as much but Muckleshoot Bingo is where its at..Niketalk Summit...?
Oh wait, "if you're not 18.."
I just chill at a friend's place and play hold'em & drunken rockband.

"...THE spot?" damn, is puyallup really that small that theres only one bubble tea spot?

not hating just curious.

Man I hear bubble tea is what's hot for your age group.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

speaking of bubble tea, every time someone hits up a certain yunnie they always spot my picture with my ex from high school.

under 18 huh? go to a twin tolo or whatever they have these days in high school.

mann i just really read all the replys n thought about what i did in highschool at night being under 18, and nobody has mentioned what i think highschool kidslove doing the most haha. CAUSE MISCHIEF man..besides peeing off the roof of the school..man we use to get people the WORST, go to like costco or winco and buylike 4 pounds of flour or shred up enough paper to fill like 3 garbage bags and just go dummp it all over someones yard-there is no way or chance they aregetting flour or shredded paper out of their lawn haha, or go dominating (driving around in cars and just throwing things out the window i.e. eggs, pumpkins,pizzas) at oncomming cars or mailboxes or even people LOL, TP'ing, if you have any fireworks left over just light off an entire brick of black cats at like4am on some random persons lawn, creep up right infront of someones house with big windows, turn on your highbeams, and just start layin it on the horn andhonk til they come out completely confused and just drive off...hahah oh man..the sober fun we use to have in highschool. Im sure it'd be even moreentertaining being blazed. I wouldn't go do all this drunk though unless your on foot..cause disturbing the peace is already risky enough, dont wana getcaught by the po drunk and destroying property haha. have fun!

Back
Top Bottom