What to Do in Dallas

I'm headed to Dallas this weekend from D.C. for the Skins v.s. Cowboys game on Sunday. I was looking for suggestions as far good places to eat, things todo, sites to see etc...

Originally Posted by Madman4life

I'm headed to Dallas this weekend from D.C. for the Skins v.s. Cowboys game on Sunday. I was looking for suggestions as far good places to eat, things to do, sites to see etc...

i will be at the game tailgating. it depends on where in Dallas you are staying?

im not from dallas but lower greenville was a pretty good area if youre not really looking for the upscale clubs downtown

Im hittin Dallas in Oct for a cowboys game, anyone got connects/sites where i could get good tkts? lookin out for a couple a seats near centerfield if possible.

Whats a good place to stay? been looking at the gayloard but it looks a bit busy and id prefer a resort hotel with some golf. 

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Im hittin Dallas in Oct for a cowboys game, anyone got connects/sites where i could get good tkts? lookin out for a couple a seats near centerfield if possible.

Whats a good place to stay? been looking at the gayloard but it looks a bit busy and id prefer a resort hotel with some golf. 

The Gaylord Texan (no romo) has a resort feel (it sits on Lake Lewisville and has a river running through the center of it) and is right next door to the Dallas Cowboys Golf course. 
Club level with parking will run you about $400 a pair.

Thanks for the info i didn’t realise it had a golf course, i think jimmy J has it booked out for the Monday the 25th cus there is just no rooms available that night! I was thinking about the 4 seasons Las Colinas? rates seem good but the place looks a bit old from some of the photos ive seen.

Any other suggestions as to places to stay/eat and of course where the best shopping is at
smile.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Thanks for the info i didn’t realise it had a golf course, i think jimmy J has it booked out for the Monday the 25th cus there is just no rooms available that night! I was thinking about the 4 seasons Las Colinas? rates seem good but the place looks a bit old from some of the photos ive seen.

Any other suggestions as to places to stay/eat and of course where the best shopping is at
smile.gif

Check out Northpark, The Galleria, and the West Village area for some nice shopping.

As far as staying I would either stay in Las Colinas or downtown Dallas.  The 4Seasons is older but it is right on the golf course and country club so believe me it isn't too shabby.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom