What wallet do you guys have?

Can someone explain the whole “carrying receipts thing to me?” No hate just don’t understand.

Sometimes you might have to fill out an expense report when traveling for work where they reimburse you for food and other expenses. Some people also save them for tax write offs.

Wtf your alive? They said you wasn’t. You faked your own deaf?

What?

Sometimes you might have to fill out an expense report when traveling for work where they reimburse you for food and other expenses. Some people also save them for tax write offs.

What?

Why you quote me? I didn’t quote you, mind your business.

2hl4.gif

I've been thinking about getting a saffiano leather wallet. Does anyone have one? Do they last?

87053750-7020-482C-BCD9-559AFFAC1DD0.jpeg
Been doing card holder for about 15 years now. A traditional wallet would just get filled with receipts, not sure why lol so I had to size down and only keep essentials.

This is probably only my 3rd or 4th card holder. Usually keep them for 3-5 years. This one is exceptionally well made. Has kept its shape, the only sign of wear is a lil bit of the Louis print fading, otherwise the edges are intact, no tears, no stretching.

While this one still has a lot of life left I’m already looking at getting a Kaws x Dior card holder when it becomes available again.

I carry only what I absolutely need.
Cc, DL/ID, medical insurance card, hardly any cash maybe $20 here and there. I use my CC for everything. Earn points with each purchase instead of cash where it yields nothing except the item you’re purchasing. **** carrying coins

Last edited:
I've been thinking about getting a saffiano leather wallet. Does anyone have one? Do they last?

they should last long as long as they're real saffiano

the pattern is heat treated leather and then treated with wax so its pretty durable and should be easy to clean

wife got me the LV card holder :pimp:

question fellas ... is there an app u guys recommend to store all your cards (student IDs, other CCs, other store cards?) i dont think apple wallet stores all those different cards unless im doing something wrong

How much is a Goyard card holder?

Was in the SF boutique last May. A black classic one, 4 card holder is $385 any other color including gray is $500 before tax

You are better off ordering an FLP straight from Paris about $200 cheaper and much more supple leather. https://www.faurelepage.com/en
Much deeper history with their products and shipping takes ~3 days if it’s in stock

Been eyeing this... cop or drop?

That’s pretty dope.

idk if you got a vintage Louis place by you but it might be worth checking out if you aren’t dead set on the color.

my wife just picked up a big back pack from one for a g. and it’s 9/10 condition from the 1990s. I think a new one is like 2500.

I like the blue cause its something different rather than the usual colors they put out.

but with tax idk if $570 is worth it lmao

very true with that statement color wise

i use a LV x Supreme red card holder

wish i grabbed the wallet at the time to smh

i feel like the accessories got bolder with virgil in charge right now. I dont ever remember LV putting out a color like that for their wallet. they even have a bright yellow coin case

Need a good wallet that the cards don't fall out of :lol:

I have a decent Bosca, but if I open it up after a while the cards look like they're starting to slide out.

Get a tumi bro, they aren’t too expensive and last forever.

mine is going on 3 years and it’s had a hard life and still looks new.

Back
Top Bottom