New Pickup...

Attachments

• 17373FDB-0842-4BF4-992C-D4D399BB9DF5.jpeg
    17373FDB-0842-4BF4-992C-D4D399BB9DF5.jpeg
    729.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 2E3CE781-4DEB-4248-B0C0-AD828570E155.jpeg
    2E3CE781-4DEB-4248-B0C0-AD828570E155.jpeg
    668.7 KB · Views: 211
I hit the SF boutique every year. Picked the card case up in sept. Called St Sulpice. $385 for the black and $450 for the colored ones. Only four card slots though.
Hermes makes better card cases just FYI

I hit the SF boutique every year. Picked the card case up in sept. Called St Sulpice. $385 for the black and $450 for the colored ones. Only four card slots though.
Hermes makes better card cases just FYI
$385 for the black? That's not too bad.

For those of you who strictly rock card holders, do you keep it in your back or hip pocket? I'm afraid sitting and moving with damage my holder.

front left for me. i stopped putting my wallet/card holder in my back pocket once i realized how much it ****s it up.

Yeah, cardholders are slim anyway. Don't put them in your backpocket and sit on your cards and bend them.

where can i find a goyard and how much they go for?
right now i have a blue LV wallet but ive been using it for years and want to switch it up i dont carry much maybe 4 cards max and a few bills
i remember i seen these on sale last year for 200 and now im kicking myself for not pulling the trigger either sold out or full msrp on them now :sick:
506045747_2_Detail

Last edited:
The Faure Le Page card holder is calling me. Has annoying ordered directly from the website?

How much do those card holders go for?

I don’t remember, honestly.

I grabbed the blue one a while back in Chicago at Neiman Marcus for maybe $400?

The other two, I grabbed in Paris for maybe $300 or so? I remember them being a little cheaper there.

the full wallets are over $1k each now I think.
the billfold I got like 6 years ago in SF and it was like $875 maybe.
there have been a few price increases since.

Sounds about right.
Colors do cost more than the traditional black/brown and black/black but I haven’t seen a belt in non-traditional color thus far.

I can’t imagine they don’t make them but I’ve only seen black in stores and the few people I know with the belt all have black.

Check out Faure La Page, like my man Fozz Fozz mentioned. I think they’re a bit less expensive and have a similar pattern. Went to buy my girl one of the handbags and they look quite nice in person.

The Faure Le Page card holder is calling me. Has annoying ordered directly from the website?

Ordered two of them. Good price, like really good price, but the canvas isn’t as sturdy as Goyards.
being a Rolex guy all those TRF fools recommended FLP and I tried it. Personally goyards card case lasts longer if you toss it around. Otherwise for $300 it isn’t bad.
cool products overall though. Wife bought a bag and the bags WAY better than anything LV makes

at the end of the day though, if you’re trying to buy the best there is, Hermes is going to be it. At least according to the wife and her closet smh...

Last edited:
If you rock a cardholder in a light color won't your denims bleed on the leather? Plus the risk of your cards getting bent from your leg or sitting.

I rock a regular wallet if I'm wearing jeans. Cardholder for when I have a jacket with inside pockets. I really don't like keeping things in my jeans/pants pockets.

Back
Top Bottom