What wallet do you guys have?

in the process of copping a goyard st pierre wallet... im not going to the store cuz i dont feel like traveling during the pandemic... the store is in ny and im in nj... so im a get them to ship it to me... they sent me invoice that i have to sign and i have to pay for it over the phone once they call me...
You going to post pics,??

LV Pocket Organizer. Like a slim smaller bifold for cards that can easily slide into the front pocket. Hella pockets to slide cards and maybe some folded cash. Had mine for almost 4 years and it’s still looking almost new

I want a money clip..

_103570112.jpg

got my goyard today and absolutely love the design... the leather in the inside is kinda underwhelming but besides that the wallet is dope... had to show you pictures of the whole experience of when I received the wallet in the mail lol
IMG_20201118_224812442.jpg

IMG_20201118_224951339.jpg

IMG_20201118_225032623.jpg

IMG_20201118_230047673.jpg

How much was that? I'm trying to scoop a card holder but the closest one to me is in SF and I'm in WA lol

How much was that? I'm trying to scoop a card holder but the closest one to me is in SF and I'm in WA lol

try emailing them.. I'm in NJ and the closet location is in NY and they were able to send it... maybe they will do the same for you...you can call the goyard store also and ask... after I gave them my info they never called me for my credit card so I called them asking about it... was able to pay over the phone.... there's no returns or exchanges on the mail order so make sure you get the right one...

Anyone who had goyard know how they age?

Heard they age terribly and the paint eventually comes out pretty quickly

Anyone who had goyard know how they age?

Heard they age terribly and the paint eventually comes out pretty quickly

Ive had my cardholder 4 years and still the monogram is in tact no fading but I have a ton of friends who have more years on em and it does come off. I actually like it, gives it a nice vintage scruffy look. I wont mind when mine eventually turns like that.

Had my goyard card holder for a few months and so far so good. Nice not to have bulk in your pockets. Went with green.

I’ve used a Goyard cardholder for the last four years but it's starting to fade and fall apart. I would get another because I like the style but I feel like there’s better out there.

Back
Top Bottom