What was the longest you've ever spent at a car dealership?

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

e-mail all of the dealerships in your area that have the car you want and let them know the options you'd like. talk each of them down as much as you can then counter all of the dealerships' offers with the lowest you've received and see what the others can do.

Best way to go. Went in there they said that they couldnt go as low as they agreed I said thanks and walked out manager ran us down and said they were going to honor there price I said no thanks and they said took off another 500 I stayed and signed the deal.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

e-mail all of the dealerships in your area that have the car you want and let them know the options you'd like. talk each of them down as much as you can then counter all of the dealerships' offers with the lowest you've received and see what the others can do.

Best way to go. Went in there they said that they couldnt go as low as they agreed I said thanks and walked out manager ran us down and said they were going to honor there price I said no thanks and they said took off another 500 I stayed and signed the deal.

Back
Top Bottom