What was the longest you've ever spent at a car dealership?

3 1/2 years and counting. 
tired.gif

car salesmen will talk circles around you for days if you let them. you need to go in there with one goal in mind and that's it. i can't stand when those cornball salesmen won't shut up and when they take all day with the paperwork.

car salesmen will talk circles around you for days if you let them. you need to go in there with one goal in mind and that's it. i can't stand when those cornball salesmen won't shut up and when they take all day with the paperwork.

i've spent maybe 3-4 hours if it takes longer then that then i move on to the next dealership
one way o another i got to have it MY way lol or at least try

i've spent maybe 3-4 hours if it takes longer then that then i move on to the next dealership
one way o another i got to have it MY way lol or at least try

laugh.gif

American consumers are @%!%++@ morons. The problem is most people go in not even knowing exactly what they want. 

laugh.gif

American consumers are @%!%++@ morons. The problem is most people go in not even knowing exactly what they want. 

Originally Posted by l337six

I must have spent 10 hours over two weekends trying to strike a deal with Audi for one of there A5's. They lost me when their sales lady gave me a drunk call. Creepy *** lady looked like Drew Carey.. .

Originally Posted by l337six

I must have spent 10 hours over two weekends trying to strike a deal with Audi for one of there A5's. They lost me when their sales lady gave me a drunk call. Creepy *** lady looked like Drew Carey.. .

I'm about to buy a car, and I'm dreading it.

I'm prepared as hell, but I know it's going to be a long drawn out process.  I hate wasting time, and haggling is the dealers way of wasting your time.

I know they sucker tons of people, take the L when one comes prepared
laugh.gif
.  These %+#%%!# don't want to lose.

I'm about to buy a car, and I'm dreading it.

I'm prepared as hell, but I know it's going to be a long drawn out process.  I hate wasting time, and haggling is the dealers way of wasting your time.

I know they sucker tons of people, take the L when one comes prepared
laugh.gif
.  These %+#%%!# don't want to lose.

3 min the bently dealership
it took me 30 sec to tell the man to give the lot
and about 2min and 30 sec to figure out which one i wanted to drive to my mansion in malibu

3 min the bently dealership
it took me 30 sec to tell the man to give the lot
and about 2min and 30 sec to figure out which one i wanted to drive to my mansion in malibu

3 hours, that dude would not let me leave.  He really wanted me to get that car, it seemed like his job was on the line

Back
Top Bottom