What was your Favorite Year of High School?

I would have to say 11th was my favourite just because you didnt have the pressure of applying to university/college so it was very carefree

Prob frosh year just because everything went by so slowly. Plus I got to play ball everyday and lift for the whole year. I really bulked up, became muchbetter, and made some good friends.

Freshman year was WACKKK my HS puts the freshman in one building, so its 8th grade pt.2

Soph. because of the freshman thing, its just really awkward

Junior, hit puberty, kinda started to hit the groove

Senior..first half has been OK, been pulling my grades back up (finally at a 3.0) got into my #1 choice (UT-KNOXVILLE STAND UP!!). First Semester has beenreally locking my future down. 2nd semester me and my boys have aptly named "HUNTING SEASON" ITS EITHER GO HARD OR GET NO P. I wanna have some damnfun like all these other schools have.

Senior year no doubt. Didnt have a care in the world really bc I had a lot of my %%!# done already. Girls were so easy. All you had to do was talk to anunderclass girl and she wanted to date you. Friends were the %%!# and all that. The only thing I woulda done differently is i prolly woulda partied more. Ididnt drink or anything back then and I wish i woulda.

Back
Top Bottom