What was your first “Big Purchase”?

I bought PlayStation AF1’s back in the day from Snuggles McDuggal and they got “lost in the mail”, :lol:

A bed. My gf (at the time) and I were sleeping on an air mattress.

The most money I've ever paid in one sitting was $17,500 for a Monte Carlo ... Skraight cash homie ... I purchased my house through a program so only had to put about $12k down ...

If I go further back when I like didnt have real money but thought I was ballin', I walked into Best Buy on New Years Eve probably circa '06 and bought a 60" rear projection "flat screen" TV ... It was $2,100 ... I still can't believe I paid that given the prices these days ... SMH

image.jpg

2006 Z06 corvette as my college graduation present to myself. Kept it until my daughter was born in 2014.

Copped a whip after saving up for months and getting tired of taking the bus

Best purchase I ever made because it allowed me to make more money

I copped a used 2006 $13k Hyundai Sonata about six months into my first gig after school. Great purchase that I drove for 10 years and sold for $3.9k last year.

A Spyder jacket back in 2005 as a first year undergrad student. Think it retailed for somewhere north of $600. Still have it though, they don’t make the new jackets like that.

Does credit count? I bought 2 Technics turntables and a Vestax mixer at the Guitar Center. I'll never forget the guy who helped me. He was so excited for my purchase... kept calling me DJ (my first name). :lol:

My first purchase I spent G’s on was an MPC 2000 a few years after it came out. Paid close to $2500 with all the bells and whistles. I was 18 selling 20 sacks of trees and working at Noah’s Bagels. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom