What was your FIRST concert?

Oh man...um...either Blink 182 or The Offspring sometime in the 90s.
laugh.gif

Rock the Bells '06. I saw:
Zion I
Del
Immortal Technique
Murs & Living Legends
De La Soul
Talib Kweli
Mos Def
Redman
Wu-Tang Clan

Great show but '07 took the cake.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Roc the Mic with: Busta, 50, and Jay-Z.
That tour sounded like kush!
smokin.gif

I remember wanting to go...

As for me,
The Game w/ J Diggz & guest appearance from Jalen Rose.

This Jingle Bells concert w/ fall out boy, gym class heroes, plain white t, the academy is.
And I think that was all.
Good show.

The one and only show was the best of both worlds at the garden. It was the night after that incident so a whole bunch of artist came through. That show wasdefinitely
pimp.gif

Virgin Mobile Festival. Saw Paramore
sick.gif

Taking Back Sunday (Too short of a set.)
Iggy and the Stooges (This man had more energy than any other performer and it was great.)
Stone Temple Pilots (Amazing is the only way to describe it.)
Kanye West (Pretty cool, although in retrospect I should have stayed and seen Nine Inch Nails.)\

Great show in all, definitely third on my all time favorites.

Only concert I've ever been was some little get together with
Missy Elliot
Timbaland
Magoo
Lil Romeo
Master P
Ying Yang Twins

That is sadly the only concert I've witnessed. The city I'm is bad with concert, nothing but ignorant people out here. The damn Glow In The Dark Tourwas suppose come but it didn't sell enough tickets. The damn Glow In The Dark Tour for godsakes
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

And The Roots and Wu-Tang was here not to long and it didn't have any premotion what so ever at all. I didn't even know they were coming. Because Isure as hell don't kill my brain cells with the crappy radio
smh.gif

But I gotta see Nas, Wu-Tang, and Kanye perform before I die real talk.

Is there any websites with Tour dates and stuff I need it bad?

Agthekid

Sign up with Ticketmaster.com and Live Nation. They'll e-mail you before tickets go on sale for the artists/venues you like. Sometimes its extremely shortnotice though which can get annoying. Your best bet is just checking the artists page out and praying for tour info.

My mom got me tickets in Elementary School (probably Grade 3) to see the II TOUR featuring BoyzII Men, Mary J Blige, TLC & Montell Jordan. I was the only kid in attendance I think.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

My mom got me tickets in Elementary School (probably Grade 3) to see the II TOUR featuring Boyz II Men, Mary J Blige, TLC & Montell Jordan. I was the only kid in attendance I think.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats an ill concert though

Mine was Fab and 50

Oh I know, reason she did it was I was always blasting Boyz II Men or Mary in the tape deck.
laugh.gif

JAY -Z and Mary J... that was my first official concert and It was something I will never forget.

I Have to see Nas, Kanye and Lupe perform soon.

one of the first anger management tours??? wit em, d12, luda and few others were there but thats all that i can remember.

Back
Top Bottom